Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Layout/Theme

Fam could you get rid of the two arrows at the bottom that take you to first page and last page? Them buttons been killing me.

U might just have to switch layouts fam.

Some people wanna keep the arrows some don’t.

As far as the smaller aesthetics I’ll have to work on those when I’m done with the rest of the upgrades

That's more of a xenforo thing fam. I'll see if there's something i can do tho.

But like i said, stop making drafts nigga

What's good with the watched threads page? Any way to have the unread ones float to the top instead of all the watched threads being mixed all together? I went back like 5 pages and found a thread that I wasn't caught up on lol

The app better not have to depend on WiFi. I can’t access this site w/o it.

That shouldn't be an issue with the app.

But there's a list of things I'll address with the app before i officially launch it.

Some were already trippin with the website upgrade, I already know there's gonna be resistance with the app. Just keep in mind that this is the first version of the app. A lot of the features that yall are used to having on the site will not be on the app. Eventually those other things will be added tho.

That shouldn't be an issue with the app.

But there's a list of things I'll address with the app before i officially launch it.

Some were already trippin with the website upgrade, I already know there's gonna be resistance with the app. Just keep in mind that this is the first version of the app. A lot of the features that yall are used to having on the site will not be on the app. Eventually those other things will be added tho.

Tell these niggas people to kick rocks about their complaints, everyone except for me

Back