Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
I'm not a Stan of anybody.from what I'm listening to,there's not a lot of those cringy bars like that on here.

Wack
1. Where's Osama been (Bin)? I been Ladin lately (What's that mean? Or is it letting him play with words?)
2. Get the plunger 'cause Marshall and M.A go plum crazy call us liquid plumber, 'cause even Dranos (Dre knows)
3. I'll get to doing what a leaky faucet do, but I ain't talking drip when I say I'll get the drop on you. (All that to say I'll get the drop on you? More wack forced shit).
4. Cool I gotta run out to my Cadillac though, and I'll be like Fat Joe and bring the lean back
5. Said she wants to go with me, I says go with you where? She said out. I said I'm a candle. I'll go out if you blow on me.
6. Quick to tell a bitch to screws off like a 5th of vodka when you twist the top of the bottle (this dude explaining an already basic line about screw top bottles? )
7. I'm on point like my Index is, so all you will ever get is my mother fuckin finger prostate exam.
8. These chicks are spazzin out, I only get more handsome and flyer, I got em passing out like you do when you hand someone flyers. (Kinda reaching to force a metaphor shit is this? )

Heard those on a listen through of some of the early tracks. Earlier I heard a corny line like "Go bat shit, like you ate a Louisville slugger and crapped it", and a Lil Flip level spoiled milk line but I forget what it was and the song.

I've been saying it since the IC; we want that Indie/Rawkus era Em back. Straight lyrics, no chaser, no filler. Kinda like how we still hold out for that Nas/Premier album.

I mean while not as maybe sonically pleasing and jingle driven as his early songs,Em's pen has only gotten technically better.

As a writer,I can't deny what Em does with words.

By comparison Em's early rhymes were more average punchline/hot topic raps with great lyrics,but more straight forward and set up punchline but done great.

Now Em just be spazzing the fuck out and not really caring about making those compact catchy but still hardcore hip hop based songs.

But I get why ppl don't like his more rock n roll sounding projects.

This had 1 or 2 pop attempts,like The Ed Shereen joint,but it still tried to stay more urban on the clubish track.I can do w/out that song.

@Loch121 Even if the bad lives are im purpose does that make them ok? He's lowering the quality of his product for fun and gets a pass for it?
I spoke on that.If if something is bad it's bad,but some of those lines you might find cringy somebody else might like and some shit I might not be feeling might be cool or funny.

The main key is that he's not doing that back to back to back like on the projects ppl generally don't like,for good reason.

I spoke on that.If if something is bad it's bad,but some of those lines you might find cringy somebody else might like and some shit I might not be feeling might be cool or funny.

The main key is that he's not doing that back to back to back like on the projects ppl generally don't like,for good reason.

So wack lines are ok now because someone somewhere likes it? As long as they're not thrown in super often?

Eminem gets the biggest pass I've ever seen by a mile. He could have a line about raping his grandma and making a pig watch, while a horse records it...but as long as he says it fast and packs in enough rhyming words people will call it dope.

I don't like this In Too Deep song,but I do like what he's talking about.

He could have kept that shit.

IDK why Young Ma is on here or the purpose of that song

I'm good on that Ed Shereen song.

He shouldn't have put In Too deep and that Shereen song right next to each other.

RIP Juice Wurld,but I didn't need that song either.I did like the fast flow at the end,but overall,not for me.I pray they didn't/don't shoot a video because it does have a popular clubish feature and semi happy/clubish beat.

The Skylar Grey song is kinda poppy,but I can deal with it.Beat isn't annoying.Hook is super dramatic,but the verses are fire.I could imagine niggas not fucking with that song.

I can deal with the stepdad song,because I had a stepdad........Cool album filler,nothing mind blowing.But I could also see niggas not like that song

Never Love Again isn't necessary either.

I don't like the Farewell song but I like that sample.I don't need Em to rap to that shit and the hook is not good to me.

Out of 17 songs I like 11 of them and 6 of them I either don't like,or it didn't hit me on these first few plays.

I don't care for Em's random relationship songs that might or might not be about Kim,usually .They gotta be super fire for me to like those songs.

Last edited:
So wack lines are ok now because someone somewhere likes it? As long as they're not thrown in super often?

Eminem gets the biggest pass I've ever seen by a mile. He could have a line about raping his grandma and making a pig watch, while a horse records it...but as long as he says it fast and packs in enough rhyming words people will call it dope.
Every rapper has bad lines sometimes.It's not just a pass for Em

Well yes,because Em has always had that cheesy/comedy aspect to his music.Comedy and jokes can be hit or miss depending on your sense of humor.

My thing is that I think also saying some of the craziest punches ever can make up for a few stinkers.

Any rapper you can name has what a lot of ppl would call a bad bar.

Doesn't make them overall wack.

There's still some "Damn why didn't I think of that" bars in there in a lot.

I don't like this In Too Deep song,but I do like what he's talking about.

He could have kept that shit.

IDK why Young Ma is on here or the purpose of that song

I'm good on that Ed Shereen song.

He shouldn't put In Too deep and that Shereen right next to each other.

RIP Juice Wurld,but I didn't need that song either.I did like the fast flow at the end,but overall,not for me.I pray they didn't/don't shoot a video because it does have a popular clubish feature and semi happy/clubish beat.

The Skylar Grey song is kinda poppy,but I can deal with it.Beat isn't annoying.Hook is super dramatic,but the verses are fire.I could imagine niggas not fucking with that song.

I can deal with the stepdad song,because I had a stepdad........Cool album filler,nothing mind blowing.But I could also see niggas not like that song

Never Love Again isn't necessary either.

I don't like the Farewell song but I like that sample.I don't need Em to rap to that shit and the hook is not good to me.

Out of 17 songs I like 11 of them and 6 of them I either don't like,or it didn't hit me on these first few plays.

I don't care for Em's random relationship songs that might or might not be about Kim,usually .They gotta be super fire for me to like those songs.

Those are mostly all the white songs him and interscope insist on putting out to please that crowd lol it's undefeated

Every rapper has bad lines sometimes.It's not just a pass for Em

Well yes,because Em has always had that cheesy/comedy aspect to his music.Comedy and jokes can be hit or miss depending on your sense of humor.

My thing is that I think also saying some of the craziest punches ever can make up for a few stinkers.

Any rapper you can name has what a lot of ppl would call a bad bar.

Doesn't make them overall wack.

There's still some "Damn why didn't I think of that" bars in there in a lot.

You're downplaying how bad his bad is. Name another artist looked at as on, or above eminem's tier, and I bet Em has them beat by a mile in trash lines/verses/songs.

Ya, anyone could make a bad song, but who else has this?

I'd put SSLP and MMLP2 above Recovery.

Recovery is good but those 2 albums are much better.

I'm a be honest, when Em dropped SSLP I wasn't a fan b/c I thought he was on some culture vulture weirdo trying to be black shit. It wasn't until 2002 I started watching the news and they were talking about Em going at the Vice President and his antics that I took a chance and bought The Eminem Show. I was actually surprised.

Oh yeah. MMLP >>>Recovery. When I posted my list it wasn't any particular order though.

IDk why Young MA is on that song,but Em did spaz on his verse.It's just so random.It's not a well constructed song,but he went nuts on that verse.

He killed me when he said "Murder murder murder kill kill kill nickle plated 20 222 bitch stfu for a I shoot you too/ Ain't shit I won't do to get few youtube views /Run up in a church like Pew pew pew cause that's what I do do do" WHAT!!!! "Don Demarco bang bang bang bang bang bang shit like that"

Back