Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Man this is bullshit, I'll have to cop it and not be able to play.

PS5 is still sold out here. Retailers don't even know if they'll have enough incoming for November/December holiday surge.

Nasty.

I was trash in the old Battlefield games because COD ruined my play habits but COD is wack as of late. Time for something new

I'll still jump back on modern warfare and fuck shit up every once in a while. Cold war been kinda weak tho.

We'll see what battlefield do. I've always been better with cod.

Working in best buy gonna be my best shot at getting one. Even if I miss it I online I can wait on the cancelled orders and grab one in store. Two niggaz grabbed Xboxes the other day. I peeped the whole transaction. I'm on it now

I would LOVE to get lucky and grab one before we go to NO. That would be lovely

I feel like it’s overkill to get two consoles but I wanna play starfall but it’s also on pc and I’ll probably try to upgrade

Working in best buy gonna be my best shot at getting one. Even if I miss it I online I can wait on the cancelled orders and grab one in store. Two niggaz grabbed Xboxes the other day. I peeped the whole transaction. I'm on it now
Bang bang

homie is breaking the Playtest NDA so yall might wanna watch this before it gets clapped lol

with YT it's only a matter of time

Looks good. Damn he sucks as a teammate lol

Big map

So you're going to be able to customize your loadout while already deployed?

Back