Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K21

giphy.gif

Holla at me when it gets to $20....I've gone thru hell and back with 2k20....and only play it cuz there is no real basketball on right now lol

Let's keep it a buck at this point nba2k releases are just updates.

But until someone does better I'll be there. Won't be buying first day, won't be buying until the price drops to at least $28 and I might skip a season every now and then but I'll be there.

Let's keep it a buck at this point nba2k releases are just updates.

But until someone does better I'll be there. Won't be buying first day, won't be buying until the price drops to at least $28 and I might skip a season every now and then but I'll be there.
i keep trying to tell people to only buy this game every two years or so lol

fortunately for me, i havent played this in a cool 4 years. I've been itching to get back to playing, but i dont like what 2k has become with the microtransactions for myplayer

before i stopped playing, i was strictly a MyGM kinda dude

Yeah i think this the year i stop copping 2k. Been the same shit every year gated by vc transactions. I’ll stick to 2k20 for a while.

fortunately for me, i havent played this in a cool 4 years. I've been itching to get back to playing, but i dont like what 2k has become with the microtransactions for myplayer

Same. I only started fucking with my gm on this 2k19 and 2k20. Before 2k19 I hadn't played in 2yrs.

I'm not playing no old shit on the ps5. So I'll be copping. Just not until well after the new year.

I'm at the point where I'm really almost done with 2K. I only copped 2k20 b/c I didn't have to pay nothing out of my pocket to get it. I only played it like once or twice. I'll wait for the new NBA Live to drop b/c the 2K franchise has grown stale. They need to get that football franchise working.

I actually took your advice. didn't cop Madden or 2K last year.

I might get this years but I still won't probably get em til early/mid 2021

I would implore anyone to just start playing more types of games

While I get the itch to play them, I hey distracted by a lot of other games I would've never played before because I was spending so much time on 2k

Back