Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple shot and killed including police officer in supermarket in Boulder Colorado

There is no point in any American having military style weapons. I'd even go further to say no one needs a gun at all. If no one has them, you won't need to protect yourself from one. I know that's not realistic though.

Bruh...

Let’s say your mother is 5’ 2” and 130 lbs.

Let’s say a 6’ 10” monster weighing in at 320 lbs. breaks into her house.

He doesn’t need a gun in order to hurt your mother.

Your MOTHER is the one who’s gonna need a gun..

Or at least SOME kinda weapon!

If nobody had guns, there’s still gonna be people in danger of getting killed.

And the people who need the guns won’t have them.

Funny thing is this is revealing to whom Republicans and the right wing are beholden to. It doesn't matter who the shooter is, they are still going to do the bidding of the gun lobby, period.

You would have thought Fox News would play up the fact this person was not white, but they're just doing everything in their power to protect the gun lobby.
He’s white.

There would absolutely be a huge curve.

If the only guns available to people were handguns then mass casualties would decrease from that alone. Very few mass shootings we carried out using only handguns.

They will find another way to kill.

White men have been committing mass killings for as far as you can go back in history.

This.

I believe everyone should have the right to bare arms, honestly. However, i do feel there needs to be some sort of more thorough background check in order to give out certain guns.

They've been piling on more and more with background checks for years.
ATF already been playing musical chairs with restrictions and classifications.
The only thing left is to make buying a gun like applying for a job with the CIA.
And enforce such policies federally and not leave room for states to make up shit.
But even then, some levels of crazy ain't gonna show up on paper.

muthafuckas give us the pattern so that the news reel and ad agency gets the opportunity to make a lil money.
sincerity among those in places to make adjustments obviously is being denied to exist. they just keep the door wide open for the next incident and it's getting to be like clock work. there are guns designed for war, for tearing bodies apart being sold in civilian population for absolutely what? this is why we should defund the police. a hand gun and a rifle is good enough for absolute threat around a humane civilian occupied city. if a fool gets nuts momentarily, there are other means developed to contain that sort of incident. but automatic rapid firing war weapons????

you know how you could be edging your sides and then you slip and fuck your shit up? imagine doing that slip up with an automatic AR-15. imagine if a majority of the public had the same weapon. we all know of the hair trigger, nervous, naive indecisive cop and the track record (well, whatever cops put into reprimanding reports about themselves). I know I'm not comfortable leaving it up to the next MF keeping a fake registered gun certificate to be capable of firing a weapon he probably fires every so often.
a million assholes who can't shoot straight???
For the NRA to keep up with their bullshit, it's the same shit with defunding the police.....no one is talking about getting rid of anything but the excessive ambition to advance their weapons caches. and with the NRA, the point they need to understand are the rapid firing weapons have to be taken away. MF's are already hunkered down enough with mass mutilating weaponry like grenades and bazookas and even TNT. now imagine an actual civil war going down with those types of weapons being used. the structures of this place would get so fucked up along with the deaths of people of all ages. accidents. a whole lotta wrong targets.

a damn supermarket. ?????? WTF!

now this guy got one of them names. pin the tail on the same donkey and the blindfold is non effective. we've evolved the stupid shit. benefit of the doubt, though.
conspiracy. i'm always feeling like we're getting played into a corner for reasons that aren't quite clear, but the best way to hide shit is to put in plain sight.

this MFn world and it's rich fucks who keep it up.

how could wanting to be left alone be what we all strive for when the lava's at our feet?

Last edited:
Okay then so what?????

If the biggest takeaway people have for banning assault style weapons is that folks will just find other ways then let's do that.

We need to stop acting like we don't already live in a society with rules and regulations for damn near everything. Why is it that when we talk about gun control people think that we'll be doomed if we change anything or ban shit?

We have all types of traffic rules and regulations yet I don't see muthafuckas protesting and being completely against renewing drivers licenses and getting E-Checks on cars.

Why aren't people up in arms about the minimum requirements needed to drive, smoke, drink, and other shit in this country?

Why do people get so protective when it comes to guns?

from the convo I had in the barber shop....the fight back on guns comes from a belief that thats the last thing we as citizens have to keep from being completely overrun and forced to live however they want us to

i dont have the facts but a guy brought up several examples of other nations that were taken into a dictatorship because the people simply had no fight

he even brought up how when blacks were first allowed to vote, that mobs of whites would still show up to fuck with them and try to keep them out.....they only stopped when niggas started showing up strapped

bottom line of the idea is that people ultimately only respect violence and its extremely dangerous to even play with the idea of letting them have more control on how we protect ourselves

his words lmao "niggas (people) respect that iron mane.....thats it, thats all.....that iron get they mind right above everything" and that shits just real

the country with the biggest and baddest weapons and military runs the world....we'd be food if it wasnt for that

Good memory.

And i dont have direct fam there, but i had some connections to the ypg which was fighting ISIS in Syria. So my people did more to fight radical islam than most, but no one cares about that shit.

Seeing the beard is enough to scare folk and i been learned to shave my shit when something like this happens

That shit got to be annoying af

Back