Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

Tbh Shotzi and Nox together is like watching 2 kids in highchool work on a class project because they are forced to but would never hang out before and after that.

i didnt like the pairing but was willing to give it a chance. Now the womens tag division only got 1 team.. and its the champions.

Somebody also pointed out how LA knight didnt get drafted

how the fk u call Ridge Holland up but not LA

Ridge could of used some more time down imo

FA5-k7zXIAIVtkj

FA5-k7FXoAU1VZM

Look at this shit..

something gone have to shake foreal man..

theres only 3 new people on the SD side who they could throw in the ring w/ Reigns that would be believable opponents

Jeff
Drew
Sheamus

then u do got Nakamura and Cesaro but we already went down that road

Don't they do a draft right after Mania as well? So there is really only 5 months of this roster change which they should do every 6 months to keep shit flowing

Smackdown looking more like the land of the vets. And Raw is the work horse show which I kinda predicted would happen.

Don't they do a draft right after Mania as well? So there is really only 5 months of this roster change which they should do every 6 months to keep shit flowing

they do a "shake up" after mania now and last time only like 2-3 people got traded. they really should do a big shake up like every 6 months or so tho like u said

WWE need to hurry and sign King Switchblade and throw him on SD asap. Probably the last big pick up for WWE to get outside AEW.

the matc hup possibilities on the RAW side are damn near endless

i started listing them but lost it

Look at this shit..

something gone have to shake foreal man..

theres only 3 new people on the SD side who they could throw in the ring w/ Reigns that would be believable opponents

Jeff
Drew
Sheamus

then u do got Nakamura and Cesaro but we already went down that road

Vince gone keep fucking around w/FOX and them ratings gone slide to the point they cancel Smackdown on FOX.

With the way the main event picture looking by the time WrestleMania come around they gone really have to call up The Rock to face Roman especially if still got the title. It's only so many times ppl are going to check for Reigns/McIntyre.

I also wouldn't be surprised if WWE start releasing some of that talent that got drafted to the RAW roster. Shit is way too stacked and some of those guys gone be stuck in catering.

With the way it turned out for Smack Down do yall think this means they really do got The Rock locked in for WrestleMania season?? Seems that gap is there for a reason.

Vince gone keep fucking around w/FOX and them ratings gone slide to the point they cancel Smackdown on FOX.

With the way the main event picture looking by the time WrestleMania come around they gone really have to call up The Rock to face Roman especially if still got the title. It's only so many times ppl are going to check for Reigns/McIntyre.

I also wouldn't be surprised if WWE start releasing some of that talent that got drafted to the RAW roster. Shit is way too stacked and some of those guys gone be stuck in catering.

yea FOX not gonna like that shit thats for damn sure

maybe they'll do some moving around and some a couple more folks over to SD since changes arent locked in until after Crown Jewel.

theres no way they using all those people on RAW so a lot of them really would just end up in catering

With the way it turned out for Smack Down do yall think this means they really do got The Rock locked in for WrestleMania season?? Seems that gap is there for a reason.

I think its been locked in, they been teasing it way too much.

I think its been locked in, they been teasing it way too much.

Imma be honest...I don't want this. I'm sure the promos will be good. But I don't want this to be a title match. Especially if Rock is doing a one off type deal.

Wouldn't make sense to put the title on him if he's not gonna defend it against the other wrestlers.

Back