Welcome To aBlackWeb

Melo vs Giannis

you have to stick the landing.

Better Peak and better career two totally different things

Really? MVPs ain’t a mark of greatness or are you saying HIS MVPs ain’t shit?

So you just gon skip over the defensive accomplishments too?

If you don't put anything behind your MVP in the playoffs it ain't shit to me but a pedestal the media put you on. And he's overrated defensively. Niggas stay giving him the work in post season. Name someone he's locked up.

Different sport but curious you have Brees over Favre?

I see what your trying to do

But yup.

Stats aside Brees was better at everything than him

folks can argue for both just like you can argue for each side with GA vs Melo.

Melo is only better at shooting than GA. Defense, Playmaking , Rebounding etc.

If you don't put anything behind your MVP in the playoffs it ain't shit to me but a pedestal the media put you on. And he's overrated defensively. Niggas stay giving him the work in post season. Name someone he's locked up.

GA best postseason is better than Melo best postseason

melo ain’t mention at all when it comes to defense so let’s just leave him off that hill.

I see what your trying to do

But yup.

Stats aside Brees was better at everything than him

folks can argue for both just like you can argue for each side with GA vs Melo.

Melo is only better at shooting than GA. Defense, Playmaking , Rebounding etc.

So stats aside Mahomes has a better career than Brees?

🤔

So stats aside Mahomes has a better career than Brees?

🤔

Nope. he hasn’t. If Mahomes stop playing right now he would not go into the HOF

if GA stop right now he would.

You almost got me. Almost.

If you put up all them points and don't put anything behind them in the playoffs. Them points don't mean shit either.

CJLsXKo.png

If you put up all them points and don't put anything behind them in the playoffs. Them points don't mean shit either.

CJLsXKo.png

We can talk in circles all day. The numbers and time don't support the statement that Giannis has had a better career. In 4-5 years it will be a more suitable conversation to have.

Nope. he hasn’t. If Mahomes stop playing right now he would not go into the HOF

if GA stop right now he would.

You almost got me. Almost.

Using an arbitrary thing because Nba hall of fame is more lenient.

Mahomes is more overall talented and decorated in a short span of time just like GA.

But he hasn’t had a better career than Brees. Playing at a high level for an extended period of time is to be celebrated. Melo played from a high level from a rookie to about 2014,15. That’s over a decade.GA has played at high level for about 5 years so far. GA last 5 years is better than any of melo 5. But he still has to stack it up. Totality of a career means something.

Bill Walton isn’t put over centers who peak wasn’t as high but was better long term. Why because he got hurt and wasn’t the same. Gotta play it out. That’s the point.

Back