Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You should’ve coded this one...this some heat brudda ?
Bro I’ll die if he starts requesting/asking bout codes talkin bout he’s “contributed” ??? Wtf I’m I supposed to jerk of to here? The pattern on her tights or maybe the back of that ugly ass car? This must be a troll. If it isn’t then fuck outta man with this wack bs B66C22DA-BC3A-4E18-A840-79FE065A8809.gif

I don’t like what I’m seeing in those screenshots either, I don’t want mods ‘playing the long game’ by bending the knee to someone like her ... she’s fine but she ain’t worth all that. They’ll make the same mistake the mods in the perseppani subs did on Reddit. She done turned those pages into her personal promo pages ... oops, I mean ‘fan’ pages.

I noticed that too bro. When these chicks start to invade our spaces, we have to hit back without pulling punches.

They all eventually go down like this:

Glass_Joe_KO.gif

Look at the arrogance ... ahhh I love it View attachment 370546
Imagine getting emotional about an IG level leak and snitching on yourself ... now all potential clients, along with the men you’ve already scammed, know with certainty that you never plan to get nude

:lol9:
I still wanna see those IG pics tho. After Poetry went nude, I know that anything is possible.

And with these uncertain times, it is a card to play.

Back