Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Besides you mfs ain’t doing nothing but proving my point. Because the same mfs I’m talking bout is the same mfs that’s upset commenting right now! Lol boy y’all funny lol I done got y’all dumb mfs boiling over this one!! Lol it’s just ass and tits guys I mean c’mon!!
Was all of this necessary, who really sounds hurt? We clowning you and you writing paragraphs ???

I done left and came back and y’all still going ?? you niggas ain’t nothing else better to do with y’all time than be on here geez guys c’mon lol y’all still don’t get it oh well!! ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I done left and came back and y’all still going ?? you niggas ain’t nothing else better to do with y’all time than be on here geez guys c’mon lol y’all still don’t get it oh well!! ??‍♂️??‍♂️
You left and come back, why you keep coming back then you clearly in the same boat as us, you have no life as well, am on your ass 24hr cause i ain’t got nothing else to do
60F97F28-7F15-4E3E-B07A-FFCE38A3FAED.gif

Back