Welcome To aBlackWeb

One thing I didn't understand was why Thor gave stormbreaker to the girl. Also how could she hold it? They made it seem like not many should be able to hold it

Odin never put the spell on Stormbreaker like he did Mjolnir.

Pretty sure anybody can lift that shit if they wanted to
So when Starlord said shouldn't everyone get a god killing weapon like stormbreaker and Thor said they wouldn't be able to handle its power

That was just him being a smartass?

So when Starlord said shouldn't everyone get a god killing weapon like stormbreaker and Thor said they wouldn't be able to handle its power

it’s just ass writing and plot holes Mike. Like some how Thor knew about the Eternity Realm and wish granting. But chose to get fat and play video games for 5 years after Infinity War.

Last edited:

I took it as it was too powerful for regular humans to fuck with.. Kinda like the power stone would fuck a regular human up but since Starlord is part Eternal it wouldnt outright kill him

I took it as it was too powerful for regular humans to fuck with.. Kinda like the power stone would fuck a regular human up but since Starlord is part Eternal it wouldnt outright kill him
But none of the guardians are regular humans because as you said Starlord is part Eternal and the rest aren't human

I just thought it was weird how he just gave her stormbreaker like that and that she was even able to use it. Plus the MCU made it seem like stormbreaker is more powerful than the hammer

But none of the guardians are regular humans because as you said Starlord is part Eternal and the rest aren't human

I just thought it was weird how he just gave her stormbreaker like that and that she was even able to use it. Plus the MCU made it seem like stormbreaker is more powerful than the hammer

I'm assuming that Love is more powerful than any one of the Guardians. She was brought back and powered up by Eternity. I'm wondering if she's actually the entity Love(Mistress Love).

I've never got the impression that Stormbreaker is more powerful. Just that it can summon the bifrost and Mjolnir can't.

I'm assuming that Love is more powerful than any one of the Guardians. She was brought back and powered up by Eternity. I'm wondering if she's actually the entity Love(Mistress Love).

I've never got the impression that Stormbreaker is more powerful. Just that it can summon the bifrost and Mjolnir can't.

He said it's a kings weapon and meant to be the greatest in asgard

Back