Welcome To aBlackWeb

they probably ain’t recasting him, dude. Lol let it go.

It’s more likely that M’Baku takes up the mantle.

M'Baku reps the White Gorilla God...Can't really call him M'Baku the Map Ape cause its racist as shit lol.

Watch the first movie again, If he won he wouldnt be Black Panther or taken the Herb. His Tribe would of been rulers.

They most likely gonna recast if the movie does well, if not they gonna cancel this shit and roll with Blade.

I think Holland time is up, Spider-Man getting ready to go to college and become an adult. Tom Holland as an adult Peter Parker just doesn't look right.

Nah watching that shit in the theater when it dropped was a dope experience. They put a lot of work into the world building on that one.

The whole white savior thing is problematic for me, but it was a good movie with great visuals.
People always forget the bold. Avatar in theaters was a bigger cinematic event than Star Wars when it hit theaters for its time

Nah watching that shit in the theater when it dropped was a dope experience. They put a lot of work into the world building on that one.

The whole white savior thing is problematic for me, but it was a good movie with great visuals.
Admittedly,I still have yet to see this movie and this was one of the few times in life that I steered away from something that was getting pushed so much.

I just had no interest in seeing it regardless of the visuals but if you say it was good, I'll take your word for it

Bigger cinematic event than Star Wars?
:tuh:
I doubt Avatar had niggas spilling down the street like this
View attachment 757129
Avatar did way better at the box office even without inflation but that was because of the times because Star Wars paved the way. The theater was packed both times I seen it. You may not like the fact movie but facts are facts.

A New Hope - $775.8 million
Empire Strikes Back - $538–549 million
Return of The Jedi - $475.1 million

There is no argument about its success so I don't know why yall do this

Last edited:
Avatar did way better at the box office even without inflation but that was because of the times because Star Wars paved the way. The theater was packed both times I seen it. You may not like the fact movie but facts are facts.

A New Hope - $775.8 million
Empire Strikes Back - $538–549 million
Return of The Jedi - $475.1 million

There is no argument about its success so I don't know why yall do this
As I said. 3D was the reason it did so well. I will admit it was visually stunning and that’s why people flocked to it. But the story itself was a piss poor half assed retelling of Pocahontas/Ferngully/Dances With Wolves with smurfs. It’s been forgettable Since it was in theaters while people line up for Star Wars conventions every year. Lmao bigger cinematic event lmao
B6EEBFD3-E409-44AA-B7B1-B76D302EB158.gif

best buy and all em sold MAD tvs when that shit hit DVD LMAO

it was on every time i went into a store

Back