COMING SOON Marvel's Spider-Man: No Way Home (12/17)

JohnSmithCAN

Aug 10, 2020
ABW Bucks
$543,770
Sounds like it will be a result of some of the shenanigans from the Dr. Strange movie. I like that they are still coming up with inventive ways to cross over.
Plausibly.

But given what Marvel Comics and Sony Marvel films currently does as well as the X-Universe's antics, it can be even have somehow to do with the Deadpoolverse in comic books, the Spiderverse in both comics and animated film, X-Universe Deadpool trying to cross over the MCU, Dark Phoenix or even the Darkest Winter who currently screwed over the DC Rebirth universe, lately.

Iceberg_Taylor

Bitch asked if ima God, fuck I'm gonna to say no?
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$83,539
Sounds like it will be a result of some of the shenanigans from the Dr. Strange movie. I like that they are still coming up with inventive ways to cross over.
I think the Spider-Man movie is gonna come before Dr. Strange 2. They mentioned Spider-Man possibly appearing in that too.

Reactions: JohnSmithCAN

JohnSmithCAN

Aug 10, 2020
ABW Bucks
$543,770
The Opening Post to this movie thread is nasty. Just a bunch of quoted posts
Let's just ignore the news articles about Jamie Foxx taking back his role as Electro and reported deals between Macguire and Garfield with Marvel Studios executives...

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$10,075,918
Obligatory fuck Sony Pictures post just to start things off but i'm looking forward to this since Marvel currently has control of the movie for the most part

Reactions: Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Jan 23, 2017
Alaska
ABW Bucks
$1,531,272
Gonna be an interesting movie. I think Sony may have some more creative control in this film but maybe not, they did a lot of multiverse foreshadowing in the Far From Home film.

Its seeming that Sony will be able to use Hollands spiderman in their side films like Venom, Morbius, and the Kraven film. No word on if Marvel can include those characters in their films though. Im hoping they can that way they can get Norman Osborne involved and do a Dark Avengers storyline.

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005