Welcome To aBlackWeb

you mean that Lego set mockup??

They also told us this scene was in Infinity War. I mean... the shit was in the trailers and TV commercials.

source.gif

We was hyped AF at that part of the trailer too.

We was hyped AF at that part of the trailer too.

I mean, we can't be oblivious to Marvel doing this shit all the time.

remember this???

200.gif

or Natasha shooting off an Iron Man blaster from the second Iron Man 2 trailer (bookmarked at the relevant spot)

Or this lil chat between Bruce Banner and Doc Samson from The Incredible Hulk that never happened in the movie:

Yeah... Let's just keep the options open for it being Shuma Gorath. He's a multiverse level threat in the comics, he makes more sense than a Sub Mariner foe.

I haven’t seen that spider man / Ironman clip in years

Bruh... First time I watched Homecoming I got through the whole thing, realized I never saw that part, and went back through the whole shit again trying to find that scene, then I googled it and found out it wasn't in the movie itself, only the trailers.

remember this???

200.gif

or Natasha shooting off an Iron Man blaster from the second Iron Man 2 trailer (bookmarked at the relevant spot)

Or this lil chat between Bruce Banner and Doc Samson from The Incredible Hulk that never happened in the movie:

Yeah... Let's just keep the options open for it being Shuma Gorath. He's a multiverse level threat in the comics, he makes more sense than a Sub Mariner foe.

those aren't the same as one character being a completely different character though

Bruh... First time I watched Homecoming I got through the whole thing, realized I never saw that part, and went back through the whole shit again trying to find that scene, then I googled it and found out it wasn't in the movie itself, only the trailers.

They did the same for Far From Home

That restaurant fight scene wasn't in the movie.

remember this???

200.gif

Shuma is too big of a threat to just flash like that in a trailer spot. Gorath is whooping everyone's ass now but I do believe he'll be hinted at.

I'm pretty sure it was only Peter Parker, not the actual incidents he was referring to
the logic of that spell doesn't make sense to me. People that knew Peter was Spidey forgot everything? Only forgot the Peter parts? If completely forgotten how do people who have directly interacted with him remember those moments? Doc Strange remembers fighting thanos with Ironman and....oooh whats his name?

the logic of that spell doesn't make sense to me. People that knew Peter was Spidey forgot everything? Only forgot the Peter parts? If completely forgotten how do people who have directly interacted with him remember those moments? Doc Strange remembers fighting thanos with Ironman and....oooh whats his name?
Peter Parker is the only part, they didn't forget Spider-man

Back