tumblr_pv9fy5p5wN1xhq0w7o6_540.gif

tumblr_pv9fy5p5wN1xhq0w7o8_540.gif

tumblr_pv9fy5p5wN1xhq0w7o7_540.gif

tumblr_pv9fy5p5wN1xhq0w7o9_540.gif

Deleted scene after Tony dies

Kinda glad they kept that shit.

This the shit Du be taking about.

I didn’t @ him because he would ruin the great shots infamous dropping

You think that's an out of line comment? Give me another hour or ending sequence from a movie that's more epic than what we get in Endgame. Regardless of what you feel about the movie as a whole, I think its fair to say the last hour of the movie reigns supreme.

You think that's an out of line comment? Give me another hour or ending sequence from a movie that's more epic than what we get in Endgame. Regardless of what you feel about the movie as a whole, I think its fair to say the last hour of the movie reigns supreme.

You just said it was the greatest in history

That shit is just not accurate

You just said it was the greatest in history

That shit is just not accurate

First of all, it's my opinion, so you have no grounds to say whether its accurate or not. And second, if it's so far off the mark, rattle off a list of more epic ending sequences.

Shiz gets TOO literal at times

there has NEVER been ANYTHING like the final battle in Endgame that has been done in cinema. I'm not talking about some generic boss battle fight either.

but i would love for him to name a movie that built up to what Endgame did with the scope of characters all getting equal screen time and a payoff that was satisfying to everyone, well, mostly everyone saw.

Right, there are plenty of people criticizing the movie as a whole, but outside of the all girl scene, even the most harsh critics think that last sequence is gold. Hell, I've seen some reviewers say the movie is terrible, but give it a decent score solely because of the final battle.

Right, there are plenty of people criticizing the movie as a whole, but outside of the all girl scene, even the most harsh critics think that last sequence is gold. Hell, I've seen some reviewers say the movie is terrible, but give it a decent score solely because of the final battle.
i will rank Infinity War ahead of Endgame b/c the stakes were higher in that film and it caught EVERYONE off guard

i feel like we all knew the avengers would win, so that took a lot of the wind out of the sails even if we didnt know exactly how it was gonna happen, but the battles from both movies, i have the slight edge to Endgame.

Cap lifting Thor's hammer was enough by itself, and the way it happened wasnt cheesy either.

movie could've done w/o Thor Lebowski, but i get it, and while i didnt care for it per se, it was still done pretty good

Infinity War is my favorite movie of all time (not saying it's the best, it's just my personal favorite). If not for the awesomeness of that final act, I'd probably put TWS and Civil War over Endgame too.

i will rank Infinity War ahead of Endgame b/c the stakes were higher in that film and it caught EVERYONE off guard

i feel like we all knew the avengers would win, so that took a lot of the wind out of the sails even if we didnt know exactly how it was gonna happen, but the battles from both movies, i have the slight edge to Endgame.

Cap lifting Thor's hammer was enough by itself, and the way it happened wasnt cheesy either.

movie could've done w/o Thor Lebowski, but i get it, and while i didnt care for it per se, it was still done pretty good

Alot of people say this but infinity war was more predictable to me. We knew going in what was going to happen in both films we just didn't know the how's and who's. Like it was obvious they were going to take massive Ls in infinity war. To me anyway.

That last hour in endgame took the cake for me tho. And the first hour and a half was hella cohesive for what it was.

To me endgame def the better film.

Back