Welcome To aBlackWeb

The whole next phase gonna be bland.

Everybody gonna blame it on it being too many new characters, or Stan Lee passing. But the fact is they had an amazing run that's hard to live up to.

I love what they did leading up to infinity war.

Infinity war itself was an epic like star wars or Lord of the rings.

But it will be a noticable decline going forward. I'm sure most will deny it... But I'll be sure to point it out just in case y'all miss it

Everybody gonna blame it on it being too many new characters, or Stan Lee passing. But the fact is they had an amazing run that's hard to live up to.

But it will be a noticable decline going forward. I'm sure most will deny it... But I'll be sure to point it out just in case y'all miss it

Du's theme song for the MCU's next phase.

To be fair, it's not unreasonable to think Marvel can't keep up this run for another 10-15 years. Thing is Du acting like last 4-5 joints have been flops.

I fully believe some people will lose interest in the coming years, but you'll also have people gain, so as long as Marvel keeps making quality movies, they'll continue to be successful. There may be some drop off. I really don't see many more solo films putting up a billie like BP, but even after the drop off the MCU will still be better than the DCEU at its peak so it's all good.

To be fair, it's not unreasonable to think Marvel can't keep up this run for another 10-15 years. Thing is Du acting like last 4-5 joints have been flops.

Not being able to keep up with the run they've had is one thing(it will be pretty much impossible to top phase 3). To predict that phase 4 will be "bland" is a whole other thing. What evidence has there been to support that view? And using Stan no longer being around as a basis for this belief?

I'm not as generous as you. I call it like I see it.

LOL @ there's about to be a drop off, Marvel is just getting started,they're getting ready to get the

X-men/Deadpool and all those characters,and they're saying Hugh Jackman is probably returning.

You left out Marvel's flagship team. I forgot about the heavy hitters coming home. How the hell did I do that?

Slim Marvel just made damn near 4 billion just this year off 3 movies, all of which was praised. But you think the start of marvels decline begins w/ Captain Marvel...

tenor.gif

Once Hollywood start producing Part 4's of movies...

No ideas and just a money grab... Greed

The sanctity of The Trilogy should be always upheld in my opinion

Back