Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crazy my co worker was just telling me about that thing on Friday last week.

Im sure it's been posted in here, but Fantastic 4 is rumored to debut in this film. I dont believe it though as I would imagine debuting the F4 would mean they also have to Debut Doom. Or they could save Doom for the F4 film. Dunno how they would write that.

Marvel seems to really go all out on a characters 3rd film though. Hoping this will be the best Ant Man film yet.

Maybe they would be debuting in as part of the Kang connection.

Maybe they would be debuting in as part of the Kang connection.
Thats what I was thinking as well. Cant remember the name, but theres a tiny city in the Ant Man stories, when he shrinks down to the size of an Atom. Another rumor says thats where he sill find F4 and their escape will somehow put Annihilus into the mix for the and be a Thanos level villain.

Thats what I was thinking as well. Cant remember the name, but theres a tiny city in the Ant Man stories, when he shrinks down to the size of an Atom. Another rumor says thats where he sill find F4 and their escape will somehow put Annihilus into the mix for the and be a Thanos level villain.

i was watching some video talkin about a rumored Kang Easter Egg in the Loki show that popped up in the last ant-man film. It was this city in the quantum realm... it’s called TOK in the comics. Now that you mention it could be a place where the F4 & Kang have been trapped in all this time.

That evangeline Becky can get it with her weird looking ass

she made a sexy elf

Fuck y’all

Back