Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wonder how theyre gonna explain those scars on Kangs face.. Are they scars in the comics?

would be wild if it was an X23 attack that did it. doubtful as hell but still.. lol

I wonder how theyre gonna explain those scars on Kangs face.. Are they scars in the comics?

would be wild if it was an X23 attack that did it. doubtful as hell but still.. lol
I remember an article about him in Muscle Mag said that we would be getting the warrior version so he's probably been through some battles

Yeh in the comics those aren’t scars they’re just some shit part of the helmet. So I’m guessing In the MCU they’re scars he got during some kinda war maybe the original multiversal war

Their warrior tats his younger version received traveling to the past. They're like tribal markings. The movies will clearly be going in another direction lol.

Was that clip a new mini trailer or like a condensed version of the 2 trailers? I'm not watching if new lol

Back