Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

Maaaaan words cannot describe how bad i wanna fuck Maliah ? ? I would call this bitch name like James brown scream on his songs I'd skeet mad hawd for this chick bros fuck around and fall out going silver back gorilla shit smashing kick a dresser over wake the neighbors fucking her jungle music playing in the background Shango the cango man chanting and shit in the background singing mister fuck you man in swahili and shit lmao ? ?
This reads like a Ghostface verse

This reads like a Ghostface verse
Nothing like a bitch to bring out the beast mode lyricism inspirational pussy something to build and get at for real I kid you not bro I'd Jack freeman colt servers out a moving Denali to get at that bitch lmao ? be broke up and hope to that ass I remember when she was in that Sean Kingston video with that green bikini on What?! Yo son i fucking burnt my DVR out on stop and go it just go fast forward and shit now ?

I'm convinced her ride game is unmatched
I'm with you all the way on that homie ride nigga ass unconscious be in deep sleep after that shit ? that pussy look like its hitting for real have you uptight like a mutha fucka afterwards be in deep thought after be like where you going?!all early and shit ? son just get the pussy and be in marriage lets have children and grandchildren mode

Back