Welcome To aBlackWeb

Main Chick Pistol Whips Side Chick

I'll never understand mfs being mad at the person their s/o is cheating with instead of their s/o. Them mfs don't know you.....

SN: I'm currently dealing with a situation like this so if I don't log on for a while, i'm somewhere in the damn snow.

ValuableImpressiveHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

Wayment...I thought you and G...you know what...nevamind.

my wife literally just showed me this video on her FB.

First thing I said "The wife just handed the DA at least 3 felonies, that baby's gonna be born in prison"

My wife, of course, sided with the wife in the video and tried to make it out as if I was siding with the side chick. No, I just see stupidity at work and I'mma point it out. There's no sense is recording yourself in the commission of a felony and posting the shit for everyone to see, including the authorities.

She still talking shit about it in the background as I type this.

Lmao this nigga kills me with this. 9/10 his current events post start with his wife showing him.

Niggas was like the dog was actually friends wit the sidechick cuz she at the house more than the wife lol.

I'll never understand mfs being mad at the person their s/o is cheating with instead of their s/o. Them mfs don't know you.....

SN: I'm currently dealing with a situation like this so if I don't log on for a while, i'm somewhere in the damn snow.

No wonder you feel this way since you about to be pistol whipped soon

Fuck all that shit between them bitches that dog got to go. End of story.
Maybe the dog the only one with sense.

Animals respond off your vibe.
He just wanted her out the house.

Be funny if chick tried to go in the house and got bit but then go lick the side chick.

Why do ppl absolutely have to record themselves committing crimes and then share it publicly?

And this bitch is and most likely the reason darius cheatin in the first place. Side chick sounds gullible as hell (nice rack tho).

The dog obviously like the side chick. She prolly the only one feed that nigga.

Maybe the dog the only one with sense.

Animals respond off your vibe.
He just wanted her out the house.

Be funny if chick tried to go in the house and got bit but then go lick the side chick.

I said what I said. That dog got to go

Why do ppl absolutely have to record themselves committing crimes and then share it publicly?

And this bitch is and most likely the reason darius cheatin in the first place. Side chick sounds gullible as hell (nice rack tho).

The dog obviously like the side chick. She prolly the only one feed that nigga.
:myheart:

I see how the next few days gonna go with us.....

Imma get the strap....cuz we gonna fire shoots.

Can't even have a beer with a nigga.

tenor.gif

I got 2 dogs pits to be exact. That dog was on some other shit. I don't know WTF they've been doing to that dog. I say that because when I go out of town I let my cousin watch my dogs. So my dogs love and know my cousin. But when my cousin and I are having a heated debate about anything both of my dogs come from anywhere they at in the house and start sizing that nigga up and I have to put them away cause it ain't that serious but they don't know that.

That fucking dog got to go. IMO that dog should've been lining one of those bitches up ain't no well they both equal cause they both fucking Darius.

I need closure on this.
@StringerBell hit us with a news article follow up when all arrests are made and charges filed por favor. Pretty sure the main bitch and ol dude ain't even together. Old boy sold out side bitch ignoring her calls tho. He ain't want them problems.

And lol @ u niggaz and your wives arguing over social media shit. Marriage sounds fun, and by that I mean does not

Sounds like they both know dude aint shit but still trying to be with him

His wife sound mad dumb. She talking down on the same nigga she ready to kill shorty over

Side pc should have called her bluff and walked off

Back