Welcome To aBlackWeb

Madonna Says Beyonce <<<<<

Jazmine Sullivan should be in there the way she sangs. She doesn't get enough respect or maybe the success she deserves. Have you seen her lately btw? She's lost about 60lbs.

Always has been beautiful in my eyes regardless of her weight.

Her 1st 2 albums were dope but the latest 1 was weak

All-time selling Female Artists...
https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-women-artists

#1 Barbara Streisand
#2 Taylor Swift
#3 Mariah Caery
#4 Whitney Houston
#5 Madonna
#6 Adele
#7 Celine Dion
#8 Janet Jackson
#9 Myley Cyrus
#10 Carole King
#11 Britney Spears
#12 Carrie Underwood
#13 RiRi
#14 Beyonce

Damn, Rihanna already surpassed Beyonce and she started like 10 years late.
Barbra Streisand?

I dont know a single song. Wasnt she the mom on Step By Step?

Nigga fuck Madonna.
Just listened to two of her songs for the first time in my life and if y'all don't get that Brady Bunch blanched bullshit the fuck up outta here

I'm not putting her pasty ass over Beyonce.
Idc how many rappers wrote a line about her

Love on Top>>>>> Madonna
1+1>>>>>> Madonna
Best Thing I Never Had >>>>>> Madonna

Is it? Let's assume Madonna isn't a moron. Use your imagination. If she is willing to use language that I, and probably most other people who have internet, know is outright offensive, then what else is she willing to do to deliberately irk Black folks or hurt the Black cause?

For Madonna's entire career, she was criticized for being slutty and promoting sexuality. If Boy George came out tomorrow and called himself Madonna's pimp, in that same way, feelings would definitely be caught, because there are a context and a history there. At the Billboard awardsĀ¹, Madonna got on her soapbox about sexism. Fans of Madonna got salty when Sheryl Crow criticized her for being a whoreĀ². So, if Madonna demands some kind of tact and sensibility when addressing the sexuality of her music, why is it wrong to demand the same when she talks about Black artists?

References:
1. https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ism-billboard-women-in-music-awards/95220036/
2. http://observer.com/2017/04/sheryl-crow-madonna-slut-shaming-feminism/

"Learn from the master" is a common phrase that has nothing to do with slavery. I don't give a fuck about Madonna. I'm also no Beyonce fan but can acknowledge that she's ten times the artist Madonna ever was. So her thinking that Beyonce has anything to learn from her is ridiculous. That said, her stupidity and arrogance in this situation still doesn't excuse people purposely taking a phrase out of context just to play the race card.

Honestly I didn't take it as a racial comment.

I did take it her tryin jumpstart her career and recognition again by attempting to ride on Beyonce's coat tails.

I mean it's safe to say Beyonce has reached icin status along with people like MJ, Prince, Whitney, Mariah, and Madonna. So I dunno if she think Beyonce should be paying homage to her or what.

But why come after her when Lady Gaga is damn near Madonna 2.0?? Lol!

Honestly I didn't take it as a racial comment.

I did take it her tryin jumpstart her career and recognition again by attempting to ride on Beyonce's coat tails.

I mean it's safe to say Beyonce has reached icin status along with people like MJ, Prince, Whitney, Mariah, and Madonna. So I dunno if she think Beyonce should be paying homage to her or what.

She been beefing w Lady Gaga

Why go after someone who is a clear copy cat?

U go after the one who actually threatens your legacy while being great in their own right

Perfect example is why kobe is rarely ever brought up n mfs go straight to mj vs lebron

Kobe is a direct copycat of mj while bron is being great in his own lane

@Goldie

Why go after someone who is a clear copy cat?

U go after the one who actually threatens your legacy while being great in their own right

Perfect example is why kobe is rarely ever brought up n mfs go straight to mj vs lebron

Kobe is a direct copycat of mj while bron is being great in his own lane

@Goldie

You're just saying that cause both Kobe and Mj are bald

I'll give this cocksucking wench this. When she popped that kid out after Bedtime Stories (good album) she had a spiritual reawakening and completely reinvented herself for Ray of Light (great album).

Not only extending her career and catering to a new fanbase (I know plenty who hated pointed bra try hard Madonna but loved Guru Madonna) but showing actual growth as expected from an artist who is evolving in life and transcending their old ways.

Never been a Beyonce fan. I will say this though if she had actually gotten past her "funky diva who is also your queen so bow down bitch" phase after popping out that first junior camel she wouldn't have gotten outlapped by the Rihannas and them in terms of concrete relevance.

She'd have grown past her niche and I don't think people would be questioning her standing among the MJs (always reinvented himself) of the world. People would've also been more open to accepting new sounds and styles from her cause it would seem so organic.

Instead she chose to remain so one note for so long that now when she tries something new she seems desperate. People just laugh at her and her husband trying to sound like mumble rappers and shit. They look like washed up try hards trying to keep up with the joneses when they were once considered trend setters. Even as far back as about 4 years ago. As evident by how many Bey hive people hate the new album and say that co-branding with Jay has been toxic for her career and has ran it's course.

At this rate she should fall back. Reunite her girl group who had a way more beloved music catalogue thanhhersolo shit and try to get people to forget about "Bonnie & Clyde" with a reunion tour and album. Not only would it pop cause of nostalgia. At this point she's been smothered by her cheating husband who some women hate her for staying with publically for so long it would be a breath of fresh air.

Back