Welcome To aBlackWeb

Madonna Says Beyonce <<<<<

Track for track my friend

Beyonce BODIES Whitney in everything except big love ballads

Last edited:
I say track for track, niggas wanna run and talk about everything else

Don't worry about my drinking nigga, worry about Beyonce being the single biggest female R&B performer ever

EVER. The game trying to catch up to her, not the other way around

Beyonce might as well be this era's Michael Jackson. Shes closest to him in terms of influence and success than any artist alive today. Go head fight me.
Talk that shit SionPac!

Nobody will be playing irreplaceable, crazy in love, single ladies, or formation in 20 years? I still hear Destiny's Child music and that shit damn near 20 years old.

single ladies yes

But crazy in love is trash.

I love Bay, I'm just made that yall said she got better music than Sade. Don't mind me

I cant name any Madonna songs besides Like A Virgin.

And i only know that bcuz of the Reservior Dogs scene.

....but i like what she doing here.

:popcorn:

Nobody will be playing irreplaceable, crazy in love, single ladies, or formation in 20 years? I still hear Destiny's Child music and that shit damn near 20 years old.
Nope, not really.

Aaliyah's discography is still >>>> Bey's

Alicia Keys >>>>Bey

Whitney & Mariah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bey

I'm not tryin to hate either. Bey definitely had the most success out of the pop signers from the 90's, but that's really all she's every been...a pop singer. No real R&B classics from her. Nothing all that soulful. She made music for teenage girls, ala Aguilerra and Britney. Crazy in Love was cool though, but she didn't even sing great in that song if we being honest, it was just catchy for 20-something females.

uwLbt2k6_400x400.jpeg

Back