Welcome To aBlackWeb

MAC from No Limit: Louisiana parole board has voted unanimously for his immediate release

That's wassup!

Few thangs to unpack in case you aren't aware;

- Years ago, I wrote dude and he actually wrote me back on some real shyt. Still got that letter and pic in my fam's crib in VA. For ya'll that copped or remember that "Lost Tapes" album, that wasn't supposed to be the cover. It was supposed to be him and his pops on it but he changed it, and I still got that pic he sent me.

- I'm cool w/ his brother too. Kenny Kaine or something like that on FB. I haven't been on that FB profile in a while tho.

- Another man actually came forward and admitted to the murder and ballistics showed Mac's gun wasn't the one that was fired

- I forgot what charges they were, but the snake prosecutor that got Mac locked up was also facing serious charges. Matter fact, him and his son were facing serious charges. I don't remember what happened w/ the cases but I think they were indicted.

- Mac told me, (RIP) Slim's mother and his mother been best of friends since youngin's. They actually got a few pictures together. I actually met Slim's mother too, got them pics stashed away also.

- Mac's still been making music while inside doin' time. I doubt if dude has lost a step.

- He had that documentary out too about what happened. I copped it and still got it at my fam's crib. Had it for years now.
basically everything is at ur family crib

tenor.gif

Back