Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looking for new crew members *job posting inside*

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Hello everyone,

As many of you have now learned, @Disanthrope was wounded in battle two days ago against the coon brigade headed by general tough feet @Mister B. and the modship fleet ‘95 headed by @Infamous114

this latest attack on my fellow soldier has left me in deep despair. I had no clue 2022 would start this way as I am now down a man and virtually naked in these Abw streets.

1EB743D3-DD1B-4249-837F-20B901553373.gif

I am now in need of two more people that are looking to join my crew. Qualifications are as follows:

1) No coonin of any sort. (If I even get a whiff of you coonin you will be disbarred and subsequently banned from all threads)

2) No mourning politicians nor white celebrities in public or on social media (unless its Betty white, Bob saget, Brittany Spears, Reba Mcentire, Dolly Parton and Jack Nicholson) those outside of this list should be mourned in private group chats outside of Abw

3) Must hate both democrats and republicans. No excuses. We dont say “Good morning” around here we say “Fuck the red, white and blue”

4) Must have an arsenal of verbal attacks ready to aim and fire at the opps at all time. I am not up here around the clock, I need to be sure you will be able to hold it down while I, your general, is away or busy with non Abw related task

and last but not least, you must be comfortable with being the Black sheep of Abw. This is a lonely fight, you will make many enemies and few friends but understand as your general you will never be alone for the fight for truth is far greater than sitting amongst scoundrels and thieves

If you feel this would be a position you would excel in. Please respond in my dm by end of business day

Until then. @Disanthrope you are forever in my heart as you recover from these salacious attacks. I am missing you comrade.

until we meet again,
6EA61F0F-05D8-45B5-900E-B0F959EBA5B2.gif

over and out.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

As many of you have now learned, @Disanthrope was wounded in battle two days ago against the coon brigade headed by general tough feet @Mister B. and the modship fleet ‘95 headed by @Infamous114

this latest attack on my fellow soldier has left me in deep despair. I had no clue 2022 would start this way as I am now down a man and virtually naked in these Abw streets.

View attachment 739208

I am now in need of two more people that are looking to join my crew. Qualifications are as follows:

1) No coonin of any sort. (If I even get a whiff of you coonin you will be disbarred and subsequently banned from all threads)

2) No mourning politicians nor white celebrities in public or on social media (unless its Betty white, Bob saget, Brittany Spears, Reba Mcentire, Dolly Parton and Jack Nicholson) Anybody else should be mourned in private group chats outside of Abw

3) Must hate both democrats and republicans. No excuses. We dont say “Good morning” around here we say “Fuck the red, white and blue”

4) Must have an arsenal of verbal attacks ready to aim and fire at the opps at all time. I am not up here around the clock, I need to be sure you will be able to hold it down while I, your general, is away or busy with non Abw related task

and last but not least, you must be comfortable with being the Black sheep of Abw. This is a lonely fight, you will make many enemies and few friends but understand as your general you will never be alone and the fight for truth is far greater than sitting amongst scoundrels and thieves

If you feel this would be a position you would excel in. Please respond in my dm by end of business

Until then. @Disanthrope you are forever in my heart as you recover from these salacious attacks. I am missing you comrade.

until we meet again,
View attachment 739210

over and out.
I tried to crack a joke but I got nothing, lol. This shit is funny 😄

She hates me, yet @ me for the downfall of Captain Fraudulence, when I had nothing to do with it.

Fuck em.

200.gif

Party that shit up.

JrYAfl.gif

Why don't you just apologize to the hermaphrodite that was your #1 butt buddy before King Fraud conned his way into yours and Tariq's good graces? He's still waiting to scissor you. I'm sure he'll catch a Megabus form Hampton to Philly if you ask him nice.

Last edited:
She hates me, yet @ me for the downfall of Captain Fraudulence, when I had nothing to do with it.

Fuck em.

200.gif

Party that shit up.

JrYAfl.gif

Why don't you just apologize to the hermaphrodite that was your #1 butt buddy before King Fraud conned his way into yours and Tariq's good graces? He's still waiting to scissor you. I'm sure he'll catch a Megabus form Hampton to Philly if you ask him nice.

Why you let that white dude lick your ear? That’s why your voice sound the way it do.

Back