Welcome To aBlackWeb

Live-Action “Little Mermaid” casts Grownish Star Halle Bailey & white folks are mad

What does it matter lol mermaids are fake anyway. I had a similar argument about the order 18 whatever on ps4. Im like they should've had some black people in it. People got mad but they cool with werewolves running around.
Rofl. I said the same about The Witcher 3 with one of the devs claiming there were no black people in the country during that time period yet they had witches, mutants, vampires, werewolves, spirits and other creatures that don't exist. The Order had I indians in it though. Having Africans wpuld have fit right in.

It's amazing how white folks amnesia kicks in during situations like this. Like they've conveniently forgotten the DECADES of whitewashing that has gone on in Hollywood.
Bruh they had whites in blackface and playing Natives. Fuck them and their tears. I hope the ne t Ironman is black.

I personally don’t care, I’m only here for the live action Lion King. FOH with other shit...

But to get right to the point...

Who else seen the thread title and thought

“What the fuck Halle Berry doing playing the little mermaid?!!”

Everybody lol till we seen the pic. Old ass mermaid

White people are outraged like they aren't the default for everything; commercials, movies, television, comics, ads, video game characters etc. They can't take something not being white because it's what they are used to, that's privilege at it's finest.

There was outrage when the little girl in Hunger Games was black even though in the novel she was depicted as having olive colored skin.

Ariel could be pink it wouldn't change her character. This shit is stupid but I love it. More white tears please.

Back