Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

A lot of this going on in the thread now:

0rhdHB.gif

are you reading the post tho?

thats exactly what it looks like.

heres how i see it.

me: kelz is guilty......YAY! lets get all these perverts taken down!
others: wait....lets focus on only kelz.
me: why?
others: because he got away with it for so long.
me: but so did others. can we go after them too?
others: can we focus on kelz?

bottom line is white people been taking advantage of and raping black women for way longer than kelz been around. the person who touched him may have been touched...but ok....we are here now.
lock him up throw away the key. but then what?

do you honestly think that focusing on kelz the way it is now......people will have the same energy for the next person? if this doesnt stop and we move forward bring all pervs down...im all for it.. but i dont see it happening. and if we going to publicly execute people..then we need regulation and we need to do it for all.

why is it that no one can see that many can be taken down at once vs only focusing on kelz.

so even the chick talking about no one did shit for 20 yrs.
really?

how can you do something when the victims didnt show up for court but it was pushed for him to go to court?
is dreams generation pushing for tigger to face charges?
shes full of shit. seems more like a vengeance of a chick towards a black man vs a vengeance toward predators.

if dudes broke into every home on your block but only one family got just...would you have a problem with no one helping you out?
but what if the families a few blocks over told you .....we gonna focus on this one house? you really gonna sit back and be like ok?

you wont.

get all the fuckers right?
This been my stance

Fuck white people and fuck these white supported black lesbians too. This is the anti-black heterosexual male era, and I am not down with it.

Every one of those motherfuckers who said they helped R. Kelly are all now making money. Every black celebrity who joins the bandwagon is elevated. Nobody arresting or bullying his crew for trafficking nor coaching girls in how to sexually satisfy their johns. If a motherfucker sat up on television talking about she taught my daughter how to have sex with R. Kelly, and had her participate in orgies with him and other girls; that son of a bitch wouldn’t be alive anymore. And a motherfucker who takes his daughters to an R. Kelly concert to traffick her and sign NDA’s should be up under the gotdamn jail.

Fuck white people and fuck these white supported black lesbians too. This is the anti-black heterosexual male era, and I am not down with it.

Every one of those motherfuckers who said they helped R. Kelly are all now making money. Every black celebrity who joins the bandwagon is elevated. Nobody arresting or bullying his crew for trafficking nor coaching girls in how to sexually satisfy their johns. If a motherfucker sat up on television talking about she taught my daughter how to have sex with R. Kelly, and had her participate in orgies with him and other girls; that son of a bitch wouldn’t be alive anymore. And a motherfucker who takes his daughters to an R. Kelly concert to traffick her and sign NDA’s should be up under the gotdamn jail.

How is this anti black men. The accused aint served no time and been free openly. If anything it shows money can shield anybody for a time.

it went that long because while yall was saying guilty.....thats it

we was saying ok....why now, and if guilty lets get them all.

yall was then replying...why go after them all. yall defending yalls god.

we was saying....we are not defending him, but this is not about getting predators..this is about going after black men.

yall said....that sounds crazy. hes a perv take him to jail

we said. cool....but why cant we go after everyone since we on this train.

yall said again.....why go after everyone. kelz is guilty.take him to jail

we said....ok lets take them all to jail then.

yall said.....stop bringing up everyone else. like yall dont want him to go to jail if others are not going.

we said.....no thats not the case. why cant all pervs go to jail.

yall said ????????? yall defending him.

Ya'll niggas was asking about people who are already facing charges. Niggas keep bringing up "Well what about Weinstein" ignoring the fact he's facing charges. Bringing up Kevin Spacey ignoring the fact he's facing charges....

wrong about what? no one said he was innocent.
you do know that harvey doc came out ......how much did you hear about it?
but i bet you heard of the mj one tho.

you just refuse to admit you cant think of two things at once.

nigga you really need to sit down to take a call dont you?

The Harvey doc hasn't came out. It was shown at a festival but hasn't been released. At least be accurate

Ya'll niggas was asking about people who are already facing charges. Niggas keep bringing up "Well what about Weinstein" ignoring the fact he's facing charges. Bringing up Kevin Spacey ignoring the fact he's facing charges....
And let's talk about that...let's stay on it and see where it goes.
And how is what I just said saying leave kelz alone?

And let's talk about that...let's stay on it and see where it goes.
And how is what I just said saying leave kelz alone?

We can. There's threads for it ..if not go make one. But to pretend as if nothing is being done you're just blatantly ignoring facts...because you can't deny the "What about Harvey" shit niggas pull.

The Harvey doc hasn't came out. It was shown at a festival but hasn't been released. At least be accurate
The mj doc was shown at that same festival. Yet it was plenty reviews about it and how it made people sick.

Yet untouchable...was made to look like we should try to understand.

But funny....only leaving Neverland got a release date on HBO. That other movie....:cantsee:

We can. There's threads for it ..if not go make one. But to pretend as if nothing is being done you're just blatantly ignoring facts...because you can't deny the "What about Harvey" shit niggas pull.
Bruh..

I DID make a thread....guess what? No traction.
Only a few people said anything.
What facts am I missing? That fact is no one really cares or cared.

I am actually wait for kelz next day in court....cuz it seems like it will come...
But we gonna act like no matter the outcome, other predators getting away with shit.

The mj doc was shown at that same festival. Yet it was plenty reviews about it and how it made people sick.

Yet untouchable...was made to look like we should try to understand.

But funny....only leaving Neverland got a release date on HBO. That other movie....:cantsee:
I also saw plenty reviews saying Wade Robson was fake as fuck and the doc made him look more opportunistic than victim. Also HBO helped produce the doc so it makes sense they would also air it at some point now name the major cable company that produced Weinstein's doc? ..but don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...le-leaving-neverland-sundance-1202038115/amp/

This article speaks volumes.
No one wants to talk. And people don't want to speak on it again who already did. People fearful of breaking NDAs.

Trust me...I would love to be wrong and have pedos off the street...but bruh ain't going no where even with video evidence because money and career is more important than who he gonna get next.

Soooo
Let's go fuck with James brown now

I also saw plenty reviews saying Wade Robson was fake as fuck and the doc made him look more opportunistic than victim. Also HBO helped produce the doc so it makes sense they would also air it at some point now name the major cable company that produced Weinstein's doc? ..but don't let facts get in the way of your argument.
So only major cable company's can produce it?
With who he is, no one can find someone willing to back it?
What that say?

You smarter than this. Stop it.

Bruh..

I DID make a thread....guess what? No traction.
Only a few people said anything.
What facts am I missing? That fact is no one really cares or cared.

I am actually wait for kelz next day in court....cuz it seems like it will come...
But we gonna act like no matter the outcome, other predators getting away with shit.

Predators got away with it before R Kelly and will get away after this unfortunately. The "why" behind that is a discussion all on its own. And the facts being missed already stated. All the niggas bringing up dead folks or people already facing charges

Back