Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

No chatty pat but Chick on breakfast club today, the one who had 3 sums wit the 14 year old, when asked if R kelly was gay said she didnt know him to fuck boys too but Kelz liked getting fucked wit straps AND that one chick domonique was made to dress like a boy and even wear a fake beard.

VengefulSentimentalArcticduck-small.gif
she naming names too

also, this chick was in foster care, and her mother was going through cancer treatments or some shit...no strong male prescence

but yea...lets keep blaming these young impressionable minds

I wonder if Lifetime will give us that Harvey doc and that Kevin Spacey doc and dig in their past.

I wonder how the ratings will be for those docs. Let's put more shine on these pedos, Kells, Kevin, Harvey, all need that heat
They might, but they won’t go after the powerful white community, nor start a bullying campaign to smear them with pedo by association claims, by putting out long lists of people who haven’t chimed in on this. This just shows how much political clout black people don’t have, and how easy it is to blackmail and hurt us. #MeToo as a white/other financially run organization knows this.

also, this chick was in foster care, and her mother was going through cancer treatments or some shit...no strong male prescence

Nigga you just said no male presence..

Smdh

I swear I'm a choke you on sighf

I believe you semi-trolling or bored, either way you're really showing off your I.Q. breh, not in a good way either.

No chatty pat but Chick on breakfast club today, the one who had 3 sums wit the 14 year old, when asked if R kelly was gay said she didnt know him to fuck boys too but Kelz liked getting fucked wit straps AND that one chick domonique was made to dress like a boy and even wear a fake beard.

VengefulSentimentalArcticduck-small.gif

So she ok jusf saying she had a 3some with a child

What if I said I had a 3some with a 14yr old chick and a Dominica broad.
What excuse could I give to make my part in it ok?
Like real shit.
I bet at least 10 ah y'all would have the cops at all my houses ready to lock my aas up if I don't get my ass whipped first.

I believe you semi-trolling or bored, either way you're really showing off your I.Q. breh, not in a good way either.
if you not gonna offer a rebuttal, then i'll just take this as an insult and that you have nothing to add

Nigga you just said no male presence..

Smdh

I swear I'm a choke you on sighf

for some reason, you and knock keep screaming to the mountain tops that these females were all complicit in his sick shit. Im not talking about the 33 yr old who left her job to move with him, im talking about the kids

knock keeps talking about what about their 50% in this. Then jumps to, "teens once ran countries"... NONE of this talks about the level of maturity that has been scientifically proven to show that these kids arent as smart (mentally) as he trying to make them be.

The parents who took their daughter to the show....fuck them. YOU are the adult. YOU are the one who is supposed to protect her

with the lady in the video, she had no one protecting her and fell victim to someone who was intentionally preying on her

now what

So she ok jusf saying she had a 3some with a child

What if I said I had a 3some with a 14yr old chick and a Dominica broad.
What excuse could I give to make my part in it ok?
Like real shit.
I bet at least 10 ah y'all would have the cops at all my houses ready to lock my aas up if I don't get my ass whipped first.
bad analogy is bad analogy

They might, but they won’t go after the powerful white community, nor start a bullying campaign to smear them with pedo by association claims, by putting out long lists of people who haven’t chimed in on this. This just shows how much political clout black people don’t have, and how easy it is to blackmail and hurt us. #MeToo as a white/other financially run organization knows this.
sooooo

Harvey Weinstein wasnt in the news for damn near this whole summer??

interesting question

but i wont question someone's psychological hold they may still have on someone years later

I'll assume her children still have his last name as well
That’s why this shit isn’t really going to help anyone, because people like you and fake-as #MeToo has this mindset that it is belittling to ask female ‘victims” questions. That how traffickers and perverts are allowed to get away with shit for so long, because somehow in the 21st century, feminist created this echo chamber that women are so fragile and incompetent; that it would be unethical to even ask them questions. If that’s how some of y’all wanna go out, okay, but remember—-according to a lot of women—-men already run the world, and women getting ahead or even being taken seriously is a serious problem. It’s only going down hill from here, because women are too fragile and incompetent to speak for or to even account for themselves.

and you still didnt answer my question

why dont YOU think there are teens still in positions of power in the world?

this wasnt a troll, but thats the problem with having these types of convos. You think that b/c we are one opposite ends of the discussion, that im trolling

That’s why this shit isn’t really going to help anyone, because people like you and fake-as #MeToo has this mindset that it is belittling to ask female ‘victims” questions. That how traffickers and perverts are allowed to get away with shit for so long, because somehow on the 21st century, feminist created this echo chamber that women are so fragile and incompetent; that it would be unethical to even ask them questions. If thst’s how some of ya’lol wanna go out, okay, but remember—-according to a lot of women—-men already run the world, and women getting ahead or even being taken seriously is a serious problem. It’s only going down hill from here, because women are too fragile and incompetent to speak for or to even account for themselves.
i dont think you understood my post

so i'll try to elaborate

im not saying you shouldn't ask "victims" questions. I dont think its belittling whatsoever

i said i wouldnt question the impact of the damages of psychological conditioning that takes place in these situations. In other words, im not gonna call bullshit if she says she was mentally manipulated

And she changes the subject. See you later. I’ll speak with you again when you hacve developed the intellect and ability to stay on subject.
i have no idea what you are even talking about at this point, but im going to keep trying

first of all, who is she??

second, you keep asserting that NO ONE is talking or has talked about Weinstein when he and Spacey were the two biggest stories of the summer last year

what else you got

for some reason, you and knock keep screaming to the mountain tops that these females were all complicit in his sick shit. Im not talking about the 33 yr old who left her job to move with him, im talking about the kids

knock keeps talking about what about their 50% in this. Then jumps to, "teens once ran countries"... NONE of this talks about the level of maturity that has been scientifically proven to show that these kids arent as smart (mentally) as he trying to make them be.

The parents who took their daughter to the show....fuck them. YOU are the adult. YOU are the one who is supposed to protect her

with the lady in the video, she had no one protecting her and fell victim to someone who was intentionally preying on her

now what
I'mma punch you in the damn nose while choking you.

Was I not the first here blaming the parents?
So if she don't have parents can you blame her decisions? She's trying to be grown and feed herself. And I never said blame the child ....but all kids are not dumb...but that's mean I'm saying blame them.
I can see someines point without agreeing.

After all that I'mma hip toss you.

I'mma punch you in the damn nose while choking you.

Was I not the first here blaming the parents?
So if she don't have parents can you blame her decisions? She's trying to be grown and feed herself. And I never said blame the child ....but all kids are not dumb...but that's mean I'm saying blame them.
I can see someines point without agreeing.

After all that I'mma hip toss you.
brah

serious fucking question right now

WHO THE FUCK WAS IN HERE ABSOLVING THE PARENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE????

this is my biggest frustration with ya'll. Ya'll keep trying to say that ya'll were in here blaming parents when everybody was just blaming r.kelly and that just didnt happen not one time

BUT, even with parents, why do you and the people who are agreeing with you dont acknowledge that these kids have not developed the ability to weigh the pros and cons of long term decisions?

Knock Twice keep saying some shit like "you cant stop a younger girl from liking an older man"...NO ONE SAID THEY WERE TRYING TO. Like why even bring that up? Thats just like if you have a job that has student workers and the girl try to holla at you. YOU ARE THE FUCKING ADULT...YOU SET THE BOUNDARIES!!! YOU KNOW THE EFFECTS OF LONG TERM DECISIONS AND THAT THIS ULTIMATELY WILL GET EVERYONE INVOLVED IN TROUBLE. WHY CANT YOU SAY NO?!?!?

And she changes the subject. See you later. I’ll speak with you again when you hacve developed the intellect and ability to stay on subject.

That's why I don't bother coming on here, niggas can't have an intellect convo, and when shit is pressed against their stance and they are made to look at shit from a "real" lens, then it's some off the wall shit, about "have I been a sex slave" or some goofy, joc'n bull.

Niggas stance be weak as hell, but they'll be like "man how you know there are 8 moons on mars" going way out to box to try and clean up that verbally ass-whooping they are getting

That's why I don't bother coming on here, niggas can't have an intellect convo, and when shit is pressed against their stance and they are made to look at shit from a "real" lens, then it's some off the wall shit, about "have I been a sex slave" or some goofy, joc'n bull.

Niggas stance be weak as hell, but they'll be like "man how you know there are 8 moons on mars" going way out to box to try and clean up that verbally ass-whooping they are getting
this not whats happening

people, just like you, are challenging povs.

yea, i asked you about the sex slave stuff b/c you are presenting your povs as absolutes as if there there cant be any variance from that

im still not sure what you mean by this "real lens" stuff you keep talking about

but let me ask you

your child, right now, comes to you and say "you know what Dad, i dont like school, and i dont think i need school...I'ma just stop going"

what do you do? I'm asking in all honesty

Back