Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Jadakiss

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
This nigga @Revolver Ocelot still be listening to Kool G Rap on his walk man.

Nigga I shut ur ass down yesterday. Go back to the Mega thread.

tenor.gif

Just for Jacob coming home, spent a couple hundred with him - Jadakiss
My little boy 7, he the sequel to a thug, So I told him the money will never equal to the love - Jadakiss
I'm 22 with 10 in so there that go - Jadakiss
Death is guaranteed sometimes there's a warning so I wake up and try to make a million every morning - Jadakiss
You don't got chips? Fuck the world, If you got chips, you can fuck the next man girl - Jadakiss

I just made this playlist last night. It's a pretty cold Greatest Hits compilation. I'm thinking of changing my vote to Legend. He's been on some legendary songs (The Abenjamins, Money Power Respect, We Belong Together Remix) but just because you have a GOAT catalog doesn't neessarily make you a legend, or does it? He still doesn't have a 5 mic classic album, but this playlist is most certainly 5 mics.

Iconic Song - knock ur self out, why - check
Iconic Album -not really..edit I'm counting we are the streets- check
Fathered a style - definitely- check
Iconic Feature - all about the benjamins- check
Iconic Moment -threatened to throw a fridge at puff-

Legend

wxVzajW.png

Yes he is he can't do hooks that's his weakness, can't sing or do melodies, can't produce, can't make songs for the ladies, can't make trap songs

All he does is rap bars and is a technical lyricist

You in this thread now.

Last time

Get out old.gif

Yes he is he can't do hooks that's his weakness, can't sing or do melodies, can't produce, can't make songs for the ladies, can't make trap songs

All he does is rap bars and is a technical lyricist
So I'm assuming you never listen to mood music 1, 2, or 3

Back