Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Jadakiss

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
He one of my favorite rappers. Gotta go with Legend, of course. Self explanatory on why he is a legend, he never got left behind on a track that I've listened to. Drake even used one of his lyrics in one of his songs before, so there that go.

He one of my favorite rappers. Gotta go with Legend, of course. Self explanatory on why he is a legend, he never got left behind on a track that I've listened to. Drake even used one of his lyrics in one of his songs before, so there that go.

I'm a HUGE Jadakiss fan. But how is it self-explanatory that he's a legend? I hope it's not based on the underlined.

Legend easy. Legendary Lox shit legendary verses. Solo albums not as much but overall quality to me he legendary.

I fuk w/ the Lox, but these niggas been in the game for over 20 years and only got 3 albums. THREE.

ain't no members die, do a bid, and these niggas wasn't even beefing w/ one another.

No the Lox ain't a legendary group. Could've but no.
They explained on the Breakfast Club why they waited until 2016 to put out a album. They wasn't able to own their masters, lol.. If the LOX isn't a legendary group to you.. I assume Migos is legendary to you?

They explained on the Breakfast Club why they waited until 2016 to put out a album. They wasn't able to own their masters, lol.. If the LOX isn't a legendary group to you.. I assume Migos is legendary to you?

CJLsXKo.png
...How dafaq you come to that dumbass conclusion.

Back