Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters

Sorry Big Homie, I couldn't resist........
BT and Common could go either way to me.

I rank BT higher.

They both legends. Both statuses are cemented.

I agree with ranking Tariq higher. Both would be neck and neck if Rasheed didn't have that questionable period between the "BE"--"Universal Mind Control" period. Dude was dropping some bullshit around that time. His Lyrical Integrity was under question with me and other fans. Muthafucka needs to stop acting because he's horrible at it and just stick to Music because he's compromising his talent.

I gave it a listen and there were nothing new and original bout what u posted.... I’d give you the Rahzel record but niggas been doing that since the 80s..... post more

Damn you're a tough Cookie to crumble......

Aiight, the call-and-response track "Essaywhuman?!!!??!"

Datskat

Not saying the shit ain’t dope I’m just looking for the new sounds and texture if I ve heard it before then it don’t count .....I’ll check these ones in a second

listen to TCQ, then listen to these projects.

asking for new sounds and textures and not going thru music before them is dumb

For example Back to Black is a classic record and Amy put her spin on the record but there’s nothing new or original sonically about the album

I’m asking you to post the shits .... it’s not new if someone has done it before sonically...

if you need me to post music to help you connect the dots, you dont know/understand hip hop

also i truly feel you have 0 interest in learning something new.

im not working over time just so you can sit up in the thread and continue to refute every viable claim in here.

play the rabbit games with someone else

if you need me to post music to help you connect the dots, you dont know/understand hip hop

also i truly feel you have 0 interest in learning something new.

im not working over time just so you can sit up in the thread and continue to refute every viable claim in here.

play the rabbit games with someone else
No i need you to back up ur point u can’tjust blurt out shit and not back it up u made a point just back it up... u can do that by posting the songs u were thinking bout when u made that post

Btw there aren’t that many ppl on this board who know more bout hip hop than me

Back