Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies Keep It Real...

If I see brightly painted nails, it's a nah.

If he's just well groomed and taking care of himself, I appreciate it. Shit like exfoliation n moisturizing (main parts of mani/pedis) is just an extension of hygiene IMO.

We should all do em.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. Painted nails might show he thinks outside the box. Might give it a shot if he otherwise tickles my fancy.

If I see brightly painted nails, it's a nah.

If he's just well groomed and taking care of himself, I appreciate it. Shit like exfoliation n moisturizing (main parts of mani/pedis) is just an extension of hygiene IMO.

We should all do em.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. Painted nails might show he thinks outside the box. Might give it a shot if he otherwise tickles my fancy.

FUsay.png No means he an undercover fruitloop

When I use to be a sucka for luv. I use to get my girl's nails did every 3 weeks. She'd always ask me to join her... nope I play ball.

I get pedicures probably once every 6 months or so.
I got a manicure for the first time in life last month, wouldn't do it again, didnt see much of a difference.

Never had any polish on my shit, one lady buffed my toes one time. That shit was shinny as fuck for like 2 months. Not wavy

I got a manicure for the first time in life last month, wouldn't do it again, didnt see much of a difference.

Never had any polish on my shit, one lady buffed my toes one time. That shit was shinny as fuck for like 2 months. Not wavy

Yuck.png

im imagining u with glistening toenails

i think i'm go in for an hr and a half spa this evening

bout to call and see if they have an appointment

Back