Ladies has this ever happened to you?

Rubato

misattributing problems
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$30,521,410
Bruh, if I'm really feeling a chick... I'll risk everything to let her know what I'm working with... Gotta put all the cards on the table so to speak

Full Transparency
Lmao right

Giving her a real close hug at the right moment is all that’s really needed

Come up and hug her from behind

GNS

Dat Nigga On Dat Nag
Apr 7, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,874,643
I don't believe this its been time where I met a chick that would bump or lay up against me and use her elbow to cop a feel when we chilling at the crib or something.
cs women got their ways
Word to bitches at work wanting brush pass u like there isn't mad room.

Last edited:

huey

Feb 28, 2018
ABW Bucks
$114,457
What would be the male equivalency? Like if your chick wears booty pads when would you expect to learn the ass ain't real?
this is why being a man is great. i can already see what im dealing with for the most part. i bet its infinitely harder for a woman to find the actual size of a dude's penis when fully erect...but then again im sure a man will show you if asked, so maybe it all equals out

• Goat
Reactions: Whis Khalifa

Chi-akin Citywalker

Love Shouldn't Be Transactional
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Sitting Back Laughing
ABW Bucks
$73,131,484
Lol women got the art of copping a feel to a science

Long time ago, long long time ago, i had a co worker tell me I had a nice stomach while we were conversing and I said something to the fact of how you know? and she laughed and touched my stomach

Made me realize everytime I made her laugh she would touch my stomach if we was close. Blew a young me mind. Here I thought I was killing her eith jks when really she used her laughter into sexually assaulting me

Last edited:

Rubato

misattributing problems
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$30,521,410
Lol women got the art of copping a feel to a science

Long time ago, long long time ago, i had a co worker tell me I had a nice stomach while we were conversing and I said something to the fact of how you know? and she laughed and touched my stomach

Made me realize everytime I made her laugh she would touch my stomach if we was close. Blew a young me mind. Here I thought I was killing her jks when really she her laughter into sexually assaulting me
They always tell me bout my shoulders

Reactions: GNS

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Oct 10, 2017
ABW Bucks
$45,674,954
In 2019 both sides have technology to resolve those unanswered questions of yesteryear.

The longest I ever waited was with my ex-fiancee; it took us 2 months before we fucked. She flat out asked me what I'm working with over the phone and I gave her an honest answer. A couple of days later I was at her apartment with her talmbout "lemme see if you was lying or not".

10 months later we were engaged.

But these days the ladies can flat out just ask for a picture and I'm sure most cats would be more than willing to send one, unless he's the aforementioned "shrimpy", then there's gonna be excuses.

"My phone too old"
"I don't got no more space on my phone, you gotta wait until I can free up some space"
"I be using my work phone, I don't wanna get in trouble"
"that's against my religion"
"Imam says that's absolutely haram"

... so on and so forth.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,837,101
What would be the male equivalency? Like if your chick wears booty pads when would you expect to learn the ass ain't real?
I messed with a chick who never took off her shirt.

Then one day I caught her stuffing her bra with rolled up socks so them tits didn't flap.