Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Has a nigga ever been so thirsty that you said "fuck it" and gave the nigga a chance?​

He was a friend of a friend. Every single time he came around, he would harass me. He wouldn't call me by name. It would be pet names and shit. Id say all types of reckless mean stuff to him bc he was annoying and had a nasty mouth. Mane, he got on my nerves so damn bad. He was like Jerome from Martin minus the pimp rhymes. Idk. Shit was weird bc we ended up having a real convo one day and I found out we had a lot in common so Id finally gave him my number. I was annoyed by the fact I started to like him bc his advances were cringe/corny worthy. He actually a nice guy. We talked for a couple months, but things just fizzled out lol.

Last edited:
He was a friend of a friend. Every single time he came around, he would harass me. He wouldn't call me by name. It would be pet names and shit. Id say all types of reckless mean stuff to him bc he was annoying and had a nasty mouth. Mane, he got on my nerves so damn bad. He was like Jerome from Martin minus the pimp rhymes. Idk. Shit was weird bc we ended up having a real convo one day and I found out we had a lot in common so Id finally gave him my number. I was annoyed by the fact I started to like him bc his advances were cringe/corny worthy. He actually a nice guy. We talked for a couple months, but things just fizzled out lol.
giphy.gif

Back