Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

As soon as I saw the alert saying you mentioned me in a post, I figured it was something with this, haha. He can go back and read what I said if he wants.

I read what you posted, but I don't think it matters. The legal defense of him is that he was acting in self defense, and that doesn't do anything to refute that. I've heard gun owners say stuff like "I wish a mother fucker WOULD try breaking in my house" in reference to their guns. That doesn't mean that if someone does break in their house, they'd be wrong for shooting them.

Basically, you can show he's an overzealous piece of shit that wants to use his gun... but that doesnt disqualify him from ever being able to claim self-defense.

Bruh dude just tagged his defender lol

well

as you can see I quoted someone else before that post

& they said "people" which implies multiple, not "someone" singular

& if those "people" he was talkin bout are the same ones who view Ashli Babbitt as a martyr then he should kno they "stay on code"

so it's not surprising some "people" are defendin him & may even herald him as a hero to their cause

well

as you can see I quoted someone else before that post

& they said "people" which implies multiple, not "someone" singular

& if those "people" he was talkin bout are the same ones who view Ashli Babbitt as a martyr then he should kno they "stay on code"

so it's not surprising some "people" are defendin him & may even herald him as a hero to their cause

Don't let my "defense" of him be get twisted. Only thing I said was I think his shootings qualify as self defense based off the videos we've seen. I wasn't defending his beliefs or praising him as a person.

Back