Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

or promote that being loud and ignorant is funny and the life of the party.

so the other 3 girls wasnt fun?

They were not funny. It wasn’t their role

What’s wrong with being loud and ignorant. You love rap right?

Ironically a plant is inorganic

But she got two more years

A plant that’s not native to a certain place can be planted anywhere and can become destructive to their new environment. Like Plecos in Florida.

Why you say that?

I say Cardi B is a plant too
She wasn't a widely know face amongst people and got wider known due to her commercials done by truth.com. Commercials that highlighted a perceived effort by tobacco companies to sell cigarettes in low income areas and Target black people.

Truth.com had always been around but it never made the connection to black people like that. Enter a semi recognizable face. When you see her, you know you seen her somewhere but you don't know where from.

She was cast by truth.com for this campaign. Truth.com is owned and ran by, a advertising exec Robin koval. Books that Koval have written are

Screenshot_20181003-211053~2.png
Shortly after being more widely known from those commercials. Seales became more of a black voice on social media and now, I think a positioned piece for propaganda to black folks, just like CTG.

When liberal whites want a message to be sent to black folks, they go to CTG, Seales, Killer Mike and such.

They are plants my guy, new age Jesse Jackson's and Rev. sharptons

I highly doubt there are plants to mess up the black community because thats what a IP is

I highly doubt there are plants to mess up the black community because thats what a IP is
Who said mess up, I said get a message across to. You don't find it odd that killer Mike was out here grinding with a T.I and Outkast cosign and couldn't catch on. But with a white DJ and the help of adult swim, got on with the semi white young liberal crowd with run the jewels..

Then he's standing next to Bernie Sanders? Of all the rappers for Sanders to run to for a cosign. No, not of all the rappers, the little things matter fam. Plants aren't blatant and in your face, like say a Cardi b or lil xan or a 69. They burn out, plants have to appear organic.

And it's not to say it's an evil scheme or nothing like that. Sometimes it's just people who feel like their vision of what you need is better than what they feel you are able to manifest on your own. So slight manipulation happens. It's the manipulation that I have a problem with though cause it's lack of trust in the people, which really to me seems more racist than outright racism

She wasn't a widely know face amongst people and got wider known due to her commercials done by truth.com. Commercials that highlighted a perceived effort by tobacco companies to sell cigarettes in low income areas and Target black people.

Truth.com had always been around but it never made the connection to black people like that. Enter a semi recognizable face. When you see her, you know you seen her somewhere but you don't know where from.

She was cast by truth.com for this campaign. Truth.com is owned and ran by, a advertising exec Robin koval. Books that Koval have written are

View attachment 75612
Shortly after being more widely known from those commercials. Seales became more of a black voice on social media and now, I think a positioned piece for propaganda to black folks, just like CTG.

When liberal whites want a message to be sent to black folks, they go to CTG, Seales, Killer Mike and such.

They are plants my guy, new age Jesse Jackson's and Rev. sharptons

I'm not going to agree or disagree about her being a plant. IMO Seales ain't that popular in regards to the bold. It's a lot black people who don't know who the fuck she is IMO. Nothing she has ever done or been a part of has lasted for her to be popular.

I just listened to her interview on a podcast by Van Latham the black dude on tmz. She still trying to figure out who the fuck she is and what she wants to do. She went from video dj type to comedy and now she acting and trying to do some black tv game show all while being on some feminist shit that don't really make sense when she talking.

I can't agree with you on the bold long story short.

I'm not going to agree or disagree about her being a plant. IMO Seales ain't that popular in regards to the bold. It's a lot black people who don't know who the fuck she is IMO. Nothing she has ever done or been a part of has lasted for her to be popular.

I just listened to her interview on a podcast by Van Latham the black dude on tmz. She still trying to figure out who the fuck she is and what she wants to do. She went from video dj type to comedy and now she acting and trying to do some black tv game show all while being on some feminist shit that don't really make sense when she talking.

I can't agree with you on the bold long story short.

I had to look her because I couldn’t place name to face because she was so forgettable

Back