Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

Hoax. I hope Kanye is doing all this just to later say:
"I fooled y'all. I showed America what it was like to be a sell-out and play on the side of supporting REpublicans and Trump just to show them and sell-outs how easy it is for me to see things from their perspective. I did it to make a mockery of myself and the things they stand for. I did it to show I was legitimately accepted and embraced, and it got me all the way up to the President of the United States. Now that y'all seen it I"m back on my George Bush don't care for black people Taylor Swift Beyonce shit. Fuck what y'all stand for. The act is over. Makaveli. I'm back. I got that money as a sellout to invest in the revolution."
I really hope this is his plan, but somehow I'm thinking it isn't. I think he is a victim of exactly how White Americans and African Americans should feel from our society, status-quo, and education system that teaches us how we should be viewed and view the world.
Had to come back and revisit this old post when I saw this article. I said it years ago, and the proof is in the post, BUT now I don't even know to believe or really give a shit about if it was a Kanye Hoax. Just remembered saying he might be trying to pull a hoax by pretending to be Republican and down with Trump for his dumbass reasons, and turns out now he's trying to send word it was a hoax. Either way it was some dumb shit. Him and Lil Wayne need to be traded by the Black delegation for Eminem and Aaron Bruno
Awolnation https://www.afterbuzztv.com/kanye-w...G9rDp8uqk8lwiaE5PjTQql7ovde2wBuiasTXSp7_UACRQ

Had to come back and revisit this old post when I saw this article. I said it years ago, and the proof is in the post, BUT now I don't even know to believe or really give a shit about if it was a Kanye Hoax. Just remembered saying he might be trying to pull a hoax by pretending to be Republican and down with Trump for his dumbass reasons, and turns out now he's trying to send word it was a hoax. Either way it was some dumb shit. Him and Lil Wayne need to be traded by the Black delegation for Eminem and Aaron Bruno
Awolnation https://www.afterbuzztv.com/kanye-w...G9rDp8uqk8lwiaE5PjTQql7ovde2wBuiasTXSp7_UACRQ

I don't believe this.

Edit. Clarification.

He may have said these words but I don't believe he was pretendin'

There's no hoax, just self hatred and coonery

What the fuck you expect? I see y’all give 2 shits and 0 fucks about predicting years ago exactly what he’s trying to claim now. It ain’t about believing his dumbass, my point was I saw this scapegoat coming as something he’d try to pull out the Maga hat. Nah, no fucks given…cool

Better than Ye imo

Listen to Kids See Ghosts instead
I'll be completely honest I probably won't give those a listen. The Maga shit and slavery was a choice from him makes it real hard for be to give it a listen.
I can't really listen to Daytona and Nasir like that because of the space he was in at the time.
I listen to everything from TLOP and before that from him.
He lost his hunger. He wants to be treated as a God, have the red carpet rolled out wherever he goes and be have mofos bowing to him.
He started to do certain things around the time when this album came out to give it a listen but after reading those posts above I probably won't.

Back