Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Kap started it so he's the "boss". And the other kneelers outside of Eric Reid had contracts

Kap had a contract too. Once the guaranteed money's paid, the contract doesn't matter. Stills was still kneeling last year, and got a contract after kneeling. Reid got a contract after kneeling. Sooo...?

Kap had a contract too. Once the guaranteed money's paid, the contract doesn't matter. Stills was still kneeling last year, and got a contract after kneeling. Reid got a contract after kneeling. Sooo...?
Bruh. White people HATE kap, who is a QB, the face of a team. The face of a team started something that pissed white people off, that's why he gets punished more than the non QBs

Kap is in his own category

Black people have no business criticizing him
Niggaz turn into fox news when it comes to talking about people for us "fair and balanced"
Trying so hard too
Like wtf u really criticizing dude bout? Stfu
Because this generation lacks patience.

The bolded is fucked because I seen a lot of that after Trump's first year when he said he did more for black people than Obama, I remember niggas on the IC agreed with him unbeknownst to them of aaaalll the civil rights laws Trump was rolling back SMMFH and the same people weren't even trying to verify or see direct laws and bills Obama did pass.

Fam I swear to God if I could pull up old IC threads I would pull it up and @ every poster who cosigned Trump and call them out.
@Busta Carmichael

Bruh. White people HATE kap, who is a QB, the face of a team. The face of a team started something that pissed white people off, that's why he gets punished more than the non QBs

same reason they hated Vick a non white qb doing what they don’t agree with.

A minute ago it was about contract status. Now it's the position he played.

I agree with you though. He did catch more hate as the face and voice of the protest. I'm just saying it's not 100% the kneeling because then more people that kneeled would be out of the league.

I don't think Kap actually wants to play again though, but he's misleading people into thinking he does. That's the thing that bothers me.

What was the point then?

Cuz what Kap did that got hate and what Vick did ain't in the same fuckn universe.

the point literally is they got hate by white people because white people didn’t like what they did. I’m not saying what they did was the same you trying to go too deep.

Y’all acting like white people dont still hate Vick

And? Haha. They like dogs and he played a major part in torturing and killing them.

He got locked up, did his time, came back to $100 million contract, and stayed in the league until he wasn't good enough to play anymore. What's the complaint?

Vick is am argument against Kap's blackballing isn't he? You just said he was hated by white people. But he came back, got paid, played his career all the way through, was brought back post- retirement for the pro bowl. Shiiit, he's a testament to the league/owners being forgiving. Probably shouldn't bring him up in a Kap debate.

Vick is am argument against Kap's blackballing isn't he? You just said he was hated by white people. But he came back, got paid, played his career all the way through, was brought back post- retirement for the pro bowl. Shiiit, he's a testament to the league/owners being forgiving. Probably shouldn't bring him up in a Kap debate.
:hahaha:

You would think Vick would be a Testament to Kap coming back but no and here's why

Vick didn't "disrespect America". Kap "did"

Obama was president then

Trump is president now. He warned the nfl not to fuck with Kap and they capitulated

You're really underestimating scorned white supremacists. They have a vendetta against Kap

And yes he wants to play but hes not gonna compromise his principles and jump through hoops for these bigots when he is the one who has been treated unfairly in the 1st place

Back