Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Yall keep saying Kap priced himself but not person can show a post where Kap said what he was asking. Kap or his people have said multiple times that they never asked for 20Mill. If I'm not mistaken they also said negotiations never got that far where they stated what his salary demand would be.

Niggas legit started a Kap hate thread.

I love to see it and I know the vibes!

I agree with all of this. These same niggas ask well why the community ain’t doing xyz but this thread right here is that. Bet if social media was around during Civil Rights movement niggas would hate on all the leaders

Reactions: GNS
You think the NFL would confirm that lol? They never said who called him either. Now you trust the NFL.

Naw, I'm just saying it's normal to not hear both sides comment on a story. I believe Kap without needing the teams to confirm, just like I can believe the XFL commissioner saying Kap was too expensive without Kap confirming.

Haha why are people hitting the drive by strong vague comment? If you say it, support it. Im not even saying you're lying, I'm just asking what you're talking about.

"I see yall still believes all those lies Kap is telling you..." *disappears without ever saying what lies*. That's troll behavior.

Still at it. Saying he still wants to play, he's still in shape, and he's ready whenever. Theeeen tell employers they're running from him. Just like he did when he hit them with a last minute change of venue a few months again when people were sent to watch his workout.

That's why I say he's misleading people supporting him being back in the league. His actions don't match his words. "I'm ready for a phone call, tryout, workout at any point in time." Y'all remember a few months ago people saying he didn't get enough of a heads up for his workout though? Ya...

Still at it. Saying he still wants to play, he's still in shape, and he's ready whenever. Theeeen tell employers they're running from him. Just like he did when he hit them with a last minute change of venue a few months again when people were sent to watch his workout.

That's why I say he's misleading people supporting him being back in the league. His actions don't match his words. "I'm ready for a phone call, tryout, workout at any point in time." Y'all remember a few months ago people saying he didn't get enough of a heads up for his workout though? Ya...

View attachment 230185
smdh

i guess if someone does call...he gonna answer the phone like...bout time you stopped running.

Back