Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Juice Wrld passes away at 21

I 100% believe this was because of drugs. My cousin was stuck in a car for 13 hrs evacuating from a hurricane. As soon as his family got to my aunt's house he got out the car and had a bad seizure a few minutes later. It was because he used to pop hella bars (xanex). As soon as he got off them hoes his seizures stopped and he hasn't had one for 10 years. My family still thinks something is wrong with him, because me and him are the only two who knew he was taking bars like that.

Epilepsy?
febrile seizure, all her vitals were fine....

It was just the first one, and those are always the scariest. We ain't know what the fuck was happening.

I was at work, my night job, and wife calls cuz she's puking and collapsed. Eyes rolled back.

Called the paramedics, went to the hospital....

But her vitals checked out good. And once she came to, she was just exhausted.

It was just a scare forreal.... But I'm glad we got her checked out, cuz you can't gamble with some shit like that the first time around

It was just the first one, and those are always the scariest. We ain't know what the fuck was happening.

I was at work, my night job, and wife calls cuz she's puking and collapsed. Eyes rolled back.

It was just a scare forreal.... But I'm glad we got her checked out, cuz you can't gamble with some shit like that the first time around

Bruh, the first one I went through with my ex I was fuckin terrified. We were in bed and somewhere around 3-4am she kept tapping me and it woke me up. She was in the beginning stages of a full blown seizure. I called 911 and the chick walked me through making sure she was ok while waiting for the paramedics. She was in the hospital until the next evening after they made sure she was stable. Turned out she forgot to get her prescription filled and missed that days doses of her seizure meds.

Bruh, the first one I went through with my ex I was fuckin terrified. We were in bed and somewhere around 3-4am she kept tapping me and it woke me up. She was in the beginning stages of a full blown seizure. I called 911 and the chick walked me through making sure she was ok while waiting for the paramedics. She was in the hospital until the next evening after they made sure she was stable. Turned out she forgot to get her prescription filled and missed that days doses of her seizure meds.

If you dont mind me asking, what were the things you did to make sure she was okay until medical help came?

If you dont mind me asking, what were the things you did to make sure she was okay until medical help came?

They asked how long it was going on and I told 'em I did 'know 'cause we were asleep. They had me roll her on to her side. They wanted me to clear the area and put her head on something soft but we were in bed so it was just a matter of getting her head situated on the pillow when I turned her on her side. I remembered way back inna day they used to say use a spoon to hold her tongue down but the 911 operator said that they didn't recommend that anymore. Paramedics got there pretty quickly though and they took over from there.

They asked how long it was going on and I told 'em I did 'know 'cause we were asleep. They had me roll her on to her side. They wanted me to clear the area and put her head on something soft but we were in bed so it was just a matter of getting her head situated on the pillow when I turned her on her side. I remembered way back inna day they used to say use a spoon to hold her tongue down but the 911 operator said that they didn't recommend that anymore. Paramedics got there pretty quickly though and they took over from there.

Her being on her side with her head slightly elevated kept her from swallowing her tongue?

Her being on her side with her head slightly elevated kept her from swallowing her tongue?

I'm not sure. My wife ( or whatever you wanna call her these days) is a type-1 diabetic. When her blood sugar drops off hard she starts seizing in a manner extremely similar to a grand mal epileptic seizure. I did the same shit for her that I did for my ex and when I called 911 to have paramedics sent out they went through all the same steps, but never mentioned swallowing her tongue or anything like that.

I just looked it up: It's physically impossible to swallow your tongue, even during a seizure. Says you might bite the inside of your jaw or lip, but that's about it.

weirdest thing, though, was after my ex's third seizure, she started doing something similar to sleepwalking for about a week or so. She would have complete conversations with me, thought we were in the car driving to Detroit, all kinda weird shit all with her eyes closed and never actually standing up or getting out of bed. When she woke up, she had zero recollection of any of it.

Sorry you went through that Du I can only imagine how scary that was for you and the Mrs

All of hip hop aint sex, drugs and death culture and to say that is some bullshit imo

I willing to bet for every song you find that ain’t I can drop 20 that is.

At this point it is what is. I’m an adult and can process it better than some lil kid that listen to rap and thinks that’s what it is to be cool and looked up to.

And I love rap music.

I willing to bet for every song you find that ain’t I can drop 20 that is.

At this point it is what is. I’m an adult and can process it better than some lil kid that listen to rap and thinks that’s what it is to be cool and looked up to.

And I love rap music.

fair enough. Mainstream for sure thats the majority of it. I'm not willing to say that ALL of hip hop culture is sex, drugs and death tho

Back