Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden Presents: PULL UP

Sean: I'm a germ-a-phobe

Joe: This fuckin guy

that shit was funny af to me lmaooo

Watched about 3/4 of the episode, it was cool.

Not a lot of personality from Sean, but it had a few cool moments.

Watched about 3/4 of the episode, it was cool.

Not a lot of personality from Sean, but it had a few cool moments.

an hour in it definitely seems like Sean is currently going thru or is on the tail end of having gone thru some shit... and yeah I agree.. not much personality to this.. or moments to speak of. Interesting conversation tho. I'm sure some up and coming artists or folks that can relate to him might be able to get some gems out of this if that's what they're looking for..

As far as being entertaining? Meh

OF ALL TIME fam?!

knock it the fuck off

I think he's ranked way higher but let's say he's top 100 of alltime.

If you're one of the 100 best rappers who ever lived, out of the millions of rappers, you should be able to say " I'm one of the best rappers of alltime " lol

I think he's ranked way higher but let's say he's top 100 of alltime.

If you're one of the 100 best rappers who ever lived, out of the millions of rappers, you should be able to say " I'm one of the best rappers of alltime " lol

by what standard? while I agree that he is talented.. Wale has had zero impact on the game...

im pretty certain.. according to YALLs criteria... the story of hip hop can be told without mentioning Wale at all.

Tragic... cuz he got skills.. but one of the greatest of all time? fuck outa here bruh

lol to bring things back to local conversations that's been going on lately... this nigga Wale aint a legend OR a vet @Goldie

I aint even trying to hate on this brotha but cmon now

lol you're buggin fam. If you can get through that boring ass Big Sean episode, you can atleast check out the Folarin ep.

Back