Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well like I said b4...I went in not even thinkin this version was gonna be the ones from most of the comics. Kinda hard to compare really when we've seen SO many different versions of him. This is just another one to add to the list.

This is why I feel DC excels at over Marvel. Not tying their characters to the tv shows or movies. Providing sifferent variations of their characters.
Nigga what?

I wouldn't mind if joaquin Phoenix came back to the mainstream dceu as the real joker in a future batman movie. And I mean absolutely no ties to the scorcese joker flick at all.

I wouldn't mind if joaquin Phoenix came back to the mainstream dceu as the real joker in a future batman movie. And I mean absolutely no ties to the scorcese joker flick at all.

He seems pretty artsy. I don't know if he'd want that role. And that's messy. Same actor, playing the same character, but not?

Where has his problems been celebrated? If he was any other race you would have enjoyed the movie? Everybody else have understandable gripes but you must live a tragic life if the race of the maim character effects your viewing experience

Where has his problems been celebrated? If he was any other race you would have enjoyed the movie? Everybody else have understandable gripes but you must live a tragic life if the race of the maim character effects your viewing experience

If it was any other race the movie wouldn't have been made. No one in no other race behaves like this because they have a mental illness and their mom ain't shit.

Fact if the matter is that life is hard. But seems that's not enough for the white men life is easiest for. They need to go off the deep end and just kill everyone cause they're having a rough go of it.

I'm not the one to feel sorry for them and I'm not going to stand behind a movie sympathetic to that shit just because they put the jokers face on it.

It's wack and just speaks to white privilege and all the shit that's wrong in north America.

Now fuck off and have whatever type of day you about to have.

Lol the dude didn’t have one privilege, got beat up and made fun of on the regular, literally had a clown job, had to take care of his mother daily. Idk b this sounds 100x worse than my life. And that’s without topping off with a mental illness that makes social encounters awkward. And I don’t know what you talking about this movie wouldn’t have been made when black people might as well have a genre dedicated to having there main character having a hard life.

and don’t you live in Canada?

I’ll see. But maybe this time y’all will get the Joker that y’all felt y’all didn’t get in the first movie.

It made too much money to not get a sequel I suppose

This is interesting but at the same time I don’t think I’ll need to see this in the movies

Also if he’s then what’s the point? The next movie won’t show him being linked to Bruce in any way right? They should have called this movie something else but I’m sure it probably wouldn’t have made as much money.

Back