Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
So now you saying that discussion of an issue is pointless? I didn’t say just discuss and do nothing. But why is our news and issues a distraction?

If Latinos talked about immigration is that just a distraction? But we can’t talk about our social issues and go further? Why such a low view of our people? We the only ethnic group in the US who feels we can’t be diverse or have more than one thought at a time. And I don’t understand why nobody sees it. How is viewing us as an easily distracted mass of people supposed to build us up and improve? When even having a discussion of a distraction

Ok

did our social issues start last week?

are we still ignorant as to what our social issues are?

80+ pages of discussion, what have we concluded?

Ok

did our social issues start last week?

are we still ignorant as to what our social issues are?

80+ pages of discussion, what have we concluded?

Ok man you got it let’s not discuss any popular news or social issues until we have a 10 point plan on how to fix it that can fix all our problems.

Biggest takeaway...

- He felt Kap isn't qualified to speak on social injustice b/c he's half black

- He felt Kap didn't "live thru it"

- That Kap only jumps when Nessa tells him to

- He was talkin big talk on the show, but quiet as a mouse on the whole kneeling issue at ESPN

- Jason Fatlock was coon cosigning as usual

- Roland Martin broke down each point Marcellus said, and served it on a plate of ether

- Roland called out Marcellus on past social injustices that happened from the time Marcellus got drafted...to the end of his NFL career...and how he was no where to be found when speaking out.

- He kept reppin Harlem...yet at ESPN he was reppin Compton. Must be 2 sides

- Roland dished more ether and suggested Marcellus to get his mind right

Biggest takeaway...

- He was talkin big talk on the show, but quiet as a mouse on the whole kneeling issue at ESPN

- Roland Martin broke down each point Marcellus said, and served it on a plate of ether

- Roland called out Marcellus on past social injustices that happened from the time Marcellus got drafted...to the end of his NFL career...and how he was no where to be found when speaking out.

And his coon ass put everyone's blackness on trial you are better off watching the show no time is wasted.

I copy n lasted this but still hilarious

Geah! Are u ready for some football? Remember back when I used to cook raw. I looked into the future, let me tell you what this crook saw. Just what u seein' now. Hov milk the whole cow. The face of BK, I got a whole borough to hold down. Now I'm in stadiums where the oblong is thrown. Stop that kneelin' shit. Don't fuck up the prod-uct, holmes. If any of these niggaz ain't actin' right, Gooddell, send em to me. Y'all ain't Boyz ii men, so get the fuck off bended knee

Biggest takeaway...

And his coon ass put everyone's blackness on trial you are better off watching the show no time is wasted.
Its crazy he's spewing all that coon vitriol at Kap as if Kap has done or said something wrong. He's been silent. Nessa doesn't speak for him she speaks for herself about him.. big difference.

All that negativity towards Kap got Wiley sounding like maga, no wonder they paired him with Shitlock

Once again, this tweet sums the criticism up and should always be restated

On god, this nigga must of lost his mind trying to a rock a mustache that looks like that. Shit looks like one of those FTM trannys, that are proud to finally show off the facial hair they dreamed about growing, scust.

"You no mustache havin' whiskers like a rat/ compared to Beans you're wack" -Nas, Esco chewed

Big homie

Good for Jay Z but this was of course a business move with obviously shady overtones for the NFL and Jay Z.

1. What does this deal have to do with police brutality? How can Jay Z or the NFL making a obviously but mutually beneficial deal have any effect on the killing of unarmed black men? The biggest question is that simple. This deal literally can't do anything Kap wasn't already doing while kneeling; besides throwing more money towards black communities. It's great any time money can be used for helping those in need but Kap and Jay both were doing that before the deal happened. Money won't solve racism or xenophobia; and definitely won't stop a officer from shooting a black man out of fear or sport. Once again, how does this deal solve unarmed black men being shot; which was the point of Kap kneeling in the first place correct?

2. He should have been well aware of the shit he was going to get for making a deal with the NFL. Honestly he deserves. You can't tell people not to make deals with the NFL and make deals with them yourself behind everyone's back. IDGAF what anyone says, that's shady af.

Funny how they both are trying to put a positive spin on the deal. This is the same league where you can beat women and keep your job. The same league where owners white ball you for peacefully protesting because their white audience is up in arms about a player kneeling on the sidelines. Jay just became a well paid black shield. He deserves every piece of shit thrown at him.

Miss me with that the spinning.

Back