Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I wonder if TI gonna say something about this. This is like working for Gucci right after the coon face thing. NFL is known to be ran by Good ol Boys
and how did black people boycott gucci?
for what 3 months?
gucci shoulda stayed banned.
but niggas put a few month protest in action?

how can you get mad for a person working for gucci but not be mad at the way people wanted the protest done for a limited time.

that makes no sense.

either we go all the way or why even start?
if people felt disrespected..then it should be fuck you even after an apology.
that goes for the NFL as well. yet the players still play because they have to feed their families.

like someone said in another thread.....this is battered housewife syndrome. but this is waaaaay bigger than jayz.

but lets call only him out.

and how did black people boycott gucci?
for what 3 months?
gucci shoulda stayed banned.
but niggas put a few month protest in action?

how can you get mad for a person working for gucci but not be mad at the way people wanted the protest done for a limited time.

that makes no sense.

either we go all the way or why even start?
if people felt disrespected..then it should be fuck you even after an apology.
that goes for the NFL as well. yet the players still play because they have to feed their families.

like someone said in another thread.....this is battered housewife syndrome. but this is waaaaay bigger than jayz.

but lets call only him out.

Idk anybody that’s rocks Gucci so we idk man. Jay-Z not a broke 22 athlete tho. He 50ish and wealthy. So many other ways with his with his influence that he can bring change. This probably about his management company and access which is good business wise tho.

Idk anybody that’s rocks Gucci so we idk man. Jay-Z not a broke 22 athlete tho. He 50ish and wealthy. So many other ways with his with his influence that he can bring change. This probably about his management company and access which is good business wise tho.
interesting post?

i actually have to give you props for this,.

sometimes things are not what they seem in the beginning.

access is a powerful thing........

Props for this.

so is kap a sellout for allowing the establishment to continue to fukk over players who have a stance on something?

he coulda took them under and exposed their racist views. but he didnt and was celebrated.
other players was actually on some.....im about my money. are they sellouts too?
im not defending jayz...im asking what is it that people really want.

who is really a sell out?

wasnt Byrin Allen once called a sellout and now hes fight for black rights while it goes overlooked?
isnt the billionaire black dude who paid for all the college debt...he still called a sellout. because he likes white pussy? while i dont agree he married a white chick....i wont call him a sellout.

what is a sellout again?

help me understand.

so is kap a sellout for allowing the establishment to continue to fukk over players who have a stance on something?

he coulda took them under and exposed their racist views. but he didnt and was celebrated.
other players was actually on some.....im about my money. are they sellouts too?
im not defending jayz...im asking what is it that people really want.

who is really a sell out?

wasnt Byrin Allen once called a sellout and now hes fight for black rights while it goes overlooked?
isnt the billionaire black dude who paid for all the college debt...he still called a sellout. because he likes white pussy? while i dont agree he married a white chick....i wont call him a sellout.

what is a sellout again?

help me understand.

Man I don't think anyone in this thread knows. Lol!

I just find it funny how folks based their opinions from only a fraction of the details about the deal. Or act like they know the what's going on as if they were in the boardroom.

Calm down people. Let's just wait til more info is released and see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Back