Welcome To aBlackWeb

It always starts with a demonic entitled "KKKaren(white female Thug)". Proof inside.

she would catch a case beating her ass and attacked the kid.

cuz thats what everyone would have said.
Bruh. We have to start thinking strategically and stop being docile

This is how it was supposed to be handled: Hand your camera to your oldest. You tell Karen to move once, if she doesn't, you tell her she's holding you against your will (which is technically kidnapping,) you say you're in fear for your life then proceed to the defend yourself and your family by pushing her down, punching her, whatever. Then you call the police and tell them your life was threatened by a white supremacist and you were forced to defend yourself. Its all on film.

I don't wanna hear shit contrary to what I just said. We cannot live life this way. Not defending yourself is literal slavery

Bruh. We have to start thinking strategically and stop being docile

This is how it was supposed to be handled: Hand your camera to your oldest. You tell Karen to move once, if she doesn't, you tell her she's holding you against your will (which is technically kidnapping,) you say you're in fear for your life then proceed to the defend yourself and your family by pushing her down, punching her, whatever. Then you call the police and tell them your life was threatened by a white supremacist and you were forced to defend yourself. Its all on film.

I don't wanna hear shit contrary to what I just said. We cannot live life this way. Not defending yourself is literal slavery
no argument from me.....and i like to argue.....i woulda moved my car slowly and pushed her out the way.
and her leaving the child there endangered the child......she the kid gets a new home.

Reactions: GNS
Back