Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is there a GOAT actor that doesn't have a whack movie?

Will being the best thing about SS has nothing to do with the movie being shit

I almost don’t consider SS a will Smith movie though

but then again he was a major character

idk..

No. Making a film is too much of a collaborative process for any seasoned, high-quality actor to not have a bad film in their filmography.

Even the best have a dud or 2. I’ll give most actors/actresses a pass for a couple. When you start getting to 4-5 though I gotta question some things.

So is it fair to say that GOAT actors really are the one's that are nominated/winners of Oscars, Emmys etc? Or is that harsh scrutiny especially as we all know there's a lot of Black actors that aren't recognised for their work?

There's been a lot of biased on this thread and yet I don't know no goat actor who didn't have a few wack movies but that shouldn't stop them from being in the goat conversation. I say boseman should be the goat with the rest because he made movies that will last for generations to come and I really don't care how others feel either about boseman not being the goat because of a short career that wasn't his fault to begin with having cancer.

How you feel about Mars attacks and anger management?

Q6LJ.gif
........Mars Attacks issa Classic slim

Has anyone mentioned DiCaprio? I can’t think of one flat out unwatchable movie he’s in

To me Inception was wack and tedious
.. however hes an actor who I think works for big name directors than scripts or pictures and like actors... most top directors are hit and miss too with output

The only movies I've personally throughly enjoyed his performances in are The Wolf of Wall Street & The Revenant

I think someone mentioned Laurence Fishburne a few pages back. Any horrible films where he was lead? He had the 90s on lock...

Back