Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Online Multi Player Really That Important To You?

I just got off CS:GO. Got what sounded like a lil young ass mouth breathing fat kid leaning on his mic button causing a feedback loop intentionally. He had a fuckin aimbot along with about 3-4 other muhfuckas. Played as best as I could and when it was over I was in 3rd place but had the most kills and assists. I just died a whoooole lotta times 'cause of them cheatin' bastards.

Gotta figure out how to record this shit 'cause it was fuckin glorious.
I just realized I could record using Radeon software that you download if you have their graphics card. All the other programs I was using were always janky to some degree

Not at all I hate the obsession with it. Red Dead Redemption has the best story in gaming but it’s like nobody cares. Story is everything to me
That's not true go on Reddit or gta forums and see how much people love story mode. It's a good thing rockstar learned from their mistakes with gta v and gave us a huge story mode with a lot of content and mission and well written.

I just realized I could record using Radeon software that you download if you have their graphics card. All the other programs I was using were always janky to some degree

I looked at that over the summer and my card wasn't compatible. Just checked and with the latest driver release I can use ReLive. Downloading it right now.

dammit... Card needs to have a minimum of 2GB on board and mine has 1GB (Radeon 8570 OEM from Dell). Guess I'm ordering a new card in a few days.

Depends on the game...imagine if call of duty or any fighting game didn't have it... shit would get boring quick

Any other type of game I play it doesn't matter to me (RPGs adventure etc.)

Everything I play is for online multiplayer I rarely even touch the single player campaigns when I cop a game

At one point, it was fun. It wasn’t about true competitiveness. Today, everyone is an insane tryhard trying to be the “next” gamer to make it big because of how good they try to be.

To me, YT and Twitch have killed fun MP and have made it too much of a competitive game. I’ve stopped playing online because of that. I don’t even touch CoD anymore. Used to be big into CoD, too. Single player from now on and I’m good.

I already dread having to play wit them PC niggas in modern warfare later this month. I'm prolly turning cross play off on that shit.
they are separating people who play with kb/mouse and controllers

so yeah

unless you plugging in a mouse/kb to your ps4, any pc dudes you play with will have to have a controller

Man I love online MP.

You can shot the shit with you boys and have fun playing the game.

I rocks with it.

At one point, it was fun. It wasn’t about true competitiveness. Today, everyone is an insane tryhard trying to be the “next” gamer to make it big because of how good they try to be.

To me, YT and Twitch have killed fun MP and have made it too much of a competitive game. I’ve stopped playing online because of that. I don’t even touch CoD anymore. Used to be big into CoD, too. Single player from now on and I’m good.
I do agree with the "competitive" scene can be a damper on multi player but fuck it I'm still rockin

i cancelled ps plus earlier this year....havent really missed shit

last few games I've bought I was good with the story and going for 100% completion (never made it lol)

im bad about scheduling shit like gaming, or constantly waiting on people or checking if they're on and all that

its fun when you get a group of the homies online at the same time but it was so rare for me at one point i just said fuck it

Keyboard+mouse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gamepads for FPS games.

I dont know bruh those niggas with the lil pc icons next to their names were getting waxed in every match during the beta. Me n my homeboy were talking about it. I just know its a matter of time before they start cheating and shit. Then again the people we played w/ in the beta may of been using controllers like AP said. They were still gettin waxed

i cancelled ps plus earlier this year....havent really missed shit

last few games I've bought I was good with the story and going for 100% completion (never made it lol)

im bad about scheduling shit like gaming, or constantly waiting on people or checking if they're on and all that

its fun when you get a group of the homies online at the same time but it was so rare for me at one point i just said fuck it

xbox one is where its at when it comes to online memberships & if I didnt have so many homies on ps4 who I enjoyed shooting the shit w/ then I'd be on the xbox more

they offer better games every month and their game pass service is better. They already got that new gears game on that shit and it just came out last month. Sony gotta step they shit up next gen

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
true, but if a console was your first real gaming experience like me, its kinda hard to pick up on kb/mouse

i tried and its hard af

and I'm the exact opposite. I started playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse and have a hard time getting it with a gamepad. Older FPS PSX games weren't bad to get used to (Alien Trilogy, Kings Field, Jumping Flash, Disruptor, etc), but trying to play something that requires me to be able to run in one direction and be able to look in any direction like Quake is a no-go. Shit just doesn't make sense to me.

Back