Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Where you and others often go wrong in the whole "you can learn anything from anyone" approach is not being honest in why some people would choose to discount advice from certain people and the fact that there are people who are.more credible to speak on certain subjects than others.

Reputation of the messenger and presentation of said message matters and its dishonest and quite foolish to discount those things under the guise of "anybody can give goof advice".
Is it tho.

i ain’t got time to tell a homeless dude he can’t tell me about money. This elitist and corny. While I don’t know why he’s homeless and looking ratty, that should not take away from good advice given.

nigga we all black in a white world.Your post can promote WS ideology.

Yooo this was funny as hell. Lmao

i don’t have control issues.

just do wtf I say and it won’t be no problems
I know it was funny...the truth often is you arsehole😆

You're not right all the time...and i'm not putting myself in competition with you to be right...or whatever your other issues are with a woman "contradicting" you

Anyhoo...just shut👏the👏phuck👏up👏some👏damn👏times...gracias❤

Where you and others often go wrong in the whole "you can learn anything from anyone" approach is not being honest in why some people would choose to discount advice from certain people and the fact that there are people who are.more credible to speak on certain subjects than others.

Reputation of the messenger and presentation of said message matters and its dishonest and quite foolish to discount those things under the guise of "anybody can give goof advice".
Dude would discount advice simply because that person gay, what does them being gay have to do with them giving good advice or not

Dude would discount advice simply because that person gay, what does them being gay have to do with them giving good advice or not

So you taking driving advice from somebody blind? You say all the time you can’t give parental advice unless you got kids? So how is this different?

it ain’t lol but y’all just wanna be right.

I got two BMs an now married.

What that mean?

I think this the main rebuttal of most people who think the Kevin Samuels theory of what a "high value man" wants is bullshit. He may make a point here and there, but there are too many exceptions to his rule. I mean if you think about the richest men in the world, most of their wives are pretty average. Hell Jeff Bazos left average looking quiet wife and parted with 38 billion to be with a woman who had a baby daddy, an ex husband, a messy ass brother, and 3 kids. Anything is possible...

So you taking driving advice from somebody blind? You say all the time you can’t give parental advice unless you got kids? So how is this different?

A person who don't have kids don't have the experience to be giving parental advice but any person in a relationship can give relationships advice. You niggas swear up and down this site saying gays are regular people until you feel they're not

A person who don't have kids don't have the experience to be giving parental advice but any person in a relationship can give relationships advice. You niggas swear up and down

I know imma catch heat but, why is finances being brought up in here?

crazy how someone can shit in someone about finances and how a person should get them in order then be mad at someone shitting in them about the same.
@konceptjones speak about ya acres you own.

then can we all stay on topic

I didn't even address it. I knew it was just bait 'cause she kept going to it.

I got some shit in the works. It's just taking a bit longer to complete than I'd like but the payoff will be more than worth it.

A person who don't have kids don't have the experience to be giving parental advice but any person in a relationship can give relationships advice. You niggas swear up and down this site saying gays are regular people until you feel they're not

They are regular people but to have a whole business dedicated to just straight relationships advice is not common. Anybody can give general advice like listening to your partner communicating well not being selfish. But if I’m trying to pull the opposite sex a person who does not do straight relationships ain’t gonna be my top choice.

Is it tho.

i ain’t got time to tell a homeless dude he can’t tell me about money. This elitist and corny. While I don’t know why he’s homeless and looking ratty, that should not take away from good advice given.

nigga we all black in a white world.Your post can promote WS ideology.

It's white supremacists ideology to say that some people are more credible to speak on certain topics than others? That's a hell of a reach even for you. You taking business advice from just anybody seriously or are there people whose words carry more weight to you because of their reputation in their field? Thats just how life works. You own a business...you taking advice on how to grow your business from someone who has no idea what you do or do you go to people within your field for advice?

Discounting relationship advice because of somebody's sexuality is dumb. Discounting that same person's advice based on their own personal history though isn't. You think Steph Curry is taking free throw advice from Shaq or Ray Allen first? One person has a proven history of success...the other one of the worst of all time at the same thing...which would make more sense?

They are regular people but to have a whole business dedicated to just straight relationships advice is not common. Anybody can give general advice like listening to your partner communicating well not being selfish. But if I’m trying to pull the opposite sex a person who does not do straight relationships ain’t gonna be my top choice.

The bold makes no sense because what makes a successful relationship isn't determined by the sex of the people involved. It's determined by the actual people involved so yeah a gay person can give straight people relationship advice. Will there be certain dynamics they won't get? Of course but that's par for the course for any piece of advice as it usually is only spot on unless it's specific to the individuals involve in the situation.

Back