Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it ok to joke with you today?

it's shitty whenever ANYBODY does it. Family should to be off limits across the board(IMO) no matter who the poster is imo but yall all gon keep doin the same shit yall do every couple months
Maybe but that particular fuck nigga go think twice before he got something to say to me

Not a work today, it's why i left early. Been dodging soul work(mowing the lawn) and not giving myself enough personal time to reflect, ponder and listen to music and chill the fuck out. Still not myself rn, let the reserve get to low before topping up and now I'm sluggish.

Not a work today, it's why i left early. Been dodging soul work(mowing the lawn) and not giving myself enough personal time to reflect, ponder and listen to music and chill the fuck out. Still not myself rn, let the reserve get to low before topping up and now I'm sluggish.
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

can i joooooooooooke with you oooooooooooorrrrrrr?

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

can i joooooooooooke with you oooooooooooorrrrrrr?
Right now idk, let me go do more souk work, got a 75×100 foot back yard to mow now. Had to do the front yard in front of all the construction workers on my street rn. Thank gawd my high ass didn't cut the cord. Fucking last time we were all on the street at the same time I was coming home from work exhausted as fuck, the sidewalks and driveways are bannered off and I go to the wrong damn house. I'm staring at my lawn like cottdamn my lawn look more dead than it did this morning wtf!??! It's my neighbors lawn I'm staring at.

The worst part I just finished telling them the deep ditches are okay, it's not many drunks on this street, except me apparently ffs who cant tell their house from the neighbors!! Jfc. I'm the only house on the street with the caution tape still up in front of it ☹🤣

So yeah, I need to have a gods day, where it's soul work(non for profit work), before god really puts the beatin on my ass and I hate my life.

Right now idk, let me go do more souk work, got a 75×100 foot back yard to mow now. Had to do the front yard in front of all the construction workers on my street rn. Thank gawd my high ass didn't cut the cord. Fucking last time we were all on the street at the same time I was coming home from work exhausted as fuck, the sidewalks and driveways are bannered off and I go to the wrong damn house. I'm staring at my lawn like cottdamn my lawn look more dead than it did this morning wtf!??! It's my neighbors lawn I'm staring at.

The worst part I just finished telling them the deep ditches are okay, it's not many drunks on this street, except me apparently ffs who cant tell their house from the neighbors!! Jfc. I'm the only house on the street with the caution tape still up in front of it ☹🤣

So yeah, I need to have a gods day, where it's soul work(non for profit work), before god really puts the beatin on my ass and I hate my life.

i'm kinda stuck right now and cant past souk work

i'ma read this tomorrow when i sober up.

Whenever this thread pops back up I always think of this classic

Back