Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Missing out on what? I have always been curious what a man gets from hanging out with a woman he has no interest in.

How is it any different than hanging out with any person you find interesting and enjoy speaking with and spending time around?

Talk about shit. Get different perspectives about shit. Who wants to talk into an echo chamber and have their own viewpoints just reflected back at them?

I don’t understand how niggas find no value in women who bless its romantic. It’s bizarre. Y’all know women are whole human beings, with their own interesting thoughts and perspectives, right?

How is it any different than hanging out with any person you find interesting and enjoy speaking with and spending time around?

Talk about shit. Get different perspectives about shit. Who wants to talk into an echo chamber and have their own viewpoints just reflected back at them?

I don’t understand how niggas find no value in women who bless its romantic. It’s bizarre. Y’all know women are whole human beings, with their own interesting thoughts and perspectives, right?
I mean, you talking to a woman so I'm sure she knows

• Haha
Reactions: B_A

I dont understand the whole echo chamber part. Is that to say when conversing with other men it's just your own view points coming back or?

I dont understand the whole echo chamber part. Is that to say when conversing with other men it's just your own view points coming back or?

Sometimes, yeah. There is a perspective that only a woman will be able to give you. Same with women only talking with other women. There is a perspective about shit that you can only get from a man. When you talk about certain shit with other women, I’m sure there are situations where you pretty much all approach whatever topic from the same viewpoint.

It’s just natural for that to be the case.

Sometimes, yeah. There is a perspective that only a woman will be able to give you. Same with women only talking with other women. There is a perspective about shit that you can only get from a man. When you talk about certain shit with other women, I’m sure there are situations where you pretty much all approach whatever topic from the same viewpoint.

It’s just natural for that to be the case.

True, but I can text her to get that

If we going somewhere and it’s just the two of us it’s most likely a date

i see ABW has reverted to the "black and white" days

if you want to try to associate some "technical meaning" for what a date is/isn't, then ok. An outing with two people of the opposite sex, however, you can do those things and remain completely platonic without there being some ulterior motive from each party.

who runs errands with a chick they don’t like or have some interest in. People barely like running errands for their own shit.
That's something I do do, I rather run errands with a woman than by myself or wit another dude.

myT9ofB.png
Unless I said different years ago in this same thread under a different name

Back