Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inside Tyler Perry Studios' Grand Opening Gala

This is only reserved for jayz and Robert smith.
The very thing you just said most of the people said about either of both of them but didn't want to touch nipsey and still don't know much about Byron Allen.

But niggas mad at me about this guy and won't why kids like Kodak think they can say and act however

Who is Robert Smith?

Being serious. Is he the dude that paid off all those student loans? Haven’t heard anything negative about him
The fact he did this and people focused more on his white wife since his billionaire status and divorce from his black wife is disgusting.

His fault is liking a white chick. He I think is the largest donor to the African American museum...

He oy helps us...but is a coon over white pussy.

Over years I seen Tyler's type shit take root. As u did with Oprah.

Yet here we are.

Redemption seems to be allowed for who's liked more when it comes to us.

In my eyes Tyler didn't redeem himself yet....but I watch and wait.

I hope he does right with this

The fact he did this and people focused more on his white wife since his billionaire status and divorce from his black wife is disgusting.

His fault is liking a white chick. He I think is the largest donor to the African American museum...

Yet here we are.

One pay for school for blacks and the other giving blacks jobs.

They both do a great thing.

Man stop it, just because a black person makes a bunch of money doesn't mean they are above criticism. Tyler may or may not be a good person and he may or may not have done good things for the black community. That doesn't mean we can't say that his work is trash and potentially harmful. Congrats to him for his accomplishment and I hope it allows him to make an even bigger positive impact on the black community. His movies are still shit.
Talk to Em
A.I4.gif

Yet here we are.

when did jayz redeem himself?

Man stop it, just because a black person makes a bunch of money doesn't mean they are above criticism. Tyler may or may not be a good person and he may or may not have done good things for the black community. That doesn't mean we can't say that his work is trash and potentially harmful. Congrats to him for his accomplishment and I hope it allows him to make an even bigger positive impact on the black community. His movies are still shit.
Anybody can criticized but that doesn't mean their opinion is true....the ones who talk about perry basically are the ones who think they know it all you don't have to like his work but it doesn't mean it's trash so it's a reason why he making big bank somebody loves it

Anybody can criticized but that doesn't mean their opinion is true....the ones who talk about perry basically are the ones who think they know it all you don't have to like his work but it doesn't mean it's trash so it's a reason why he making big bank somebody loves it
sooooo

if you have an opinion on someone you think you know it all because of the person who they are criticizing?
and he makes bank....so someone likes it, that makes him above having faults or making trash or having critics?

so if he makes money, helps black people and does a few great things we should praise him for it, right?
i just want to make sure i understand this.

sooooo

if you have an opinion on someone you think you know it all because of the person who they are criticizing?
and he makes bank....so someone likes it, that makes him above having faults or making trash or having critics?

so if he makes money, helps black people and does a few great things we should praise him for it, right?
i just want to make sure i understand this.
Basically the ones who trash him feel like they have better ideas on what he should've done but I don't see them doing shit trying to make a change....you can have your opinion about him but the reasoning is dumb...."oh all he does is madea"...isn't that how he got known??? "Oh he need to do some other movies like a mystery or action movie" why would he do that if that's not his lane

Fact of the matter is...he's a black man that built a studio on the grounds of a Confederate army....who hire majority black in nearly all aspects of entertainment....NIG-GAS! Is this not Black Excellence??

For a black actor...director...screen writer...make up/hair/clothing stylist etc etc...this is a BIG opportunity for them. I mean yall may dislike his movies...but give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Back