Welcome To aBlackWeb

ICE Will Begin Nationwide Immigration Raid This Sunday

Some of this happened like 30 mins for me. And school started yesterday. First thing I thought of was kids getting off the bus and their parents might be fucking missing.. Shit is wild

Now that’s the fucked up part.

"The official says owners as well as employees are targeted in a federal criminal investigation."

I call bullshit. The owners rarely, if ever get hit with any of these charges. And if by owner they mean the Koch brothers than hell no. But it gets deeper than that.

They owed their workers $3.75M from a 2018 class action lawsuit over abuse and poor working conditions. Now that the workers have been deported they don't/won't have to pay them. This shit is a game.

I call bullshit. The owners rarely, if ever get hit with any of these charges. And if by owner they mean the Koch brothers than hell no. But it gets deeper than that.

They owed their workers $3.75M from a 2018 class action lawsuit over abuse and poor working conditions. Now that the workers have been deported they don't/won't have to pay them. This shit is a game.

They include the Morton plant of poultry producer Koch Foods Inc., which has no relation to Charles and David Koch.

This is what yall wanted to see, right

"my dad didn't do nothing, my dad's not a criminal..."

... Um...

crim·i·nal
/ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/

noun
1. a person who has committed a crime.

If daddy snuck across the border, and is living and working here illegally especially under a stolen identity, he IS a criminal.

"my dad didn't do nothing, my dad's not a criminal..."

... Um...

crim·i·nal
/ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/

noun
1. a person who has committed a crime.

If daddy snuck across the border, and is living and working here illegally especially under a stolen identity, he IS a criminal.
Crazy how a stolen identity is just something to be brushed aside like it aint nothing.

Crazy how a stolen identity is just something to be brushed aside like it aint nothing.

I believe I said this earlier in this thread , but we were supposed to be moving to Belize and all this time I've been researching the laws regarding working there and if I'm caught even so much ad DJ'ing as a guest at a club without a work permit I can and will be told to pack my shit and I'll be deported without hesitation. It's a criminal act to work there and most other countries without the right paperwork so why are we all up in arms when these illegals get rounded up, criminally charged, convicted, do a bid, and are subsequently sent home??? It's what would happen to any of us if we snuck into another country and did the same shit!

Back